Why are singleplayer games so boring?

Why are singleplayer games so boring?

Attached: 1640900035131.jpg (1024x1024, 227.1K)

why does pepe have barnacles on him ? it's just a frog

Because you are a fucking normalfag. Kill yourself.

seethe cope and dilate.

Please atleast try to post _less_ Pepe. I know you won't stop Pepe posting alltogether, but please atleast post less of it.

About your question, you shreded your dopamine receptors down to their bare knob.

What does the reddit frog have to do with that?

hes just annoyed with sp games.

But why is he posting the reddit frog?

Video games in general are boring. I just play some to spent some time with my friends.

ADHD

But they're not.

Elden Ring is out in a few weeks user just hold on.

You don't actually like video games, you just want to be social. Basically, you're a normalfag.

Attached: 1638554399360.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

>you shreded your dopamine receptors down to their bare knob.

how 2 recover?

Attached: e26.jpg (500x628, 102.47K)

then you need to check out reddit

Tell me you're a zoomer without telling me you're a zoomer.

Attached: zoomers_gassed.jpg (704x904, 100.69K)

If that triggers you then just wait until you find out you're the normie and need to leave or kill yourself.

Because you’re a adhd zoomer that needs a constant feedback loop of instant gratification. Kill yourself so you can stop killing the industry.

Just need to find a good one. I recently started Hades and it's amazing. Thought it would play similar to other isometric games with dodge/dash mechanics, but it definitely goes a step beyond that with its gameplay and presentation.

They aren't. You don't actually play video games to enjoy the game itself, you only do it to hang out with your bros or feel superior to other players.
Which makes you a filthy casual

because fuck you

you're an extrovert who derives energy from others. the only reason you're online or on these boards, unlike most needy extroverts, is because you're probably ugly.

unironically meditation
preferably outside in the sun