Deserved a world more than literally every other world in kingdom hearts 3

Deserved a world more than literally every other world in kingdom hearts 3

Attached: EC2E8390-1474-4C06-929C-929F935D17DF.jpg (1000x1560, 173.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2021/streaming/global/disney-kugali-iwaju-annecy-1234998924/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not Gargoyles.

>Sora, Donald, and Goofy mistake the negress for a heartless and tie her to a burning cross
Jesus Christ, Nomura.
Jesus

tiny frog sora, actual bird donald and actual dog goofy on an adventure
10/10
Let me stab shadows,voodo heartless and falicher's ankles

Only for HD lottie

I wanted to play kino friends from the other side.

no one likes niggers dude

Not bad...however

Attached: d67d74018144c2cef426af9ae6577a5b.jpg (2000x2400, 820.16K)

Too bad instead of fighting Facilier he'd likely pull a Heartless out of his ass instead of fighting you, thus cucking players out of a long-awaited tussle with Disney's last truly great villain and wasting Keith David.

God I fucking hate modern Kingdom Hearts.

I would've loved to see Voodoo inspired Heartless. Dr.Facilier seems fucking perfect for KH

Attached: Voodoo.jpg (1280x720, 118.1K)

build him up since the second game and than, nothing.

>tfw no treasure planet world

>no cousin inspired heartless
>no Space Pirate inspired Heartless

AT LEAST WE GOT BLACK BALLS WITH EYES THOUGH

Attached: Demon Tide.png (1049x935, 1.18M)

BEHOLD, the worst world in not only KH3, but all of kingdom hearts!

Attached: l5n8p985nta21.jpg (1080x1080, 228.87K)

Why? With Black Lives Matter you don't accusations of a white character like Sora beating a black man to death. Oh what's that? Have Sora transform? You don't want accusations of a white boy using Black Face.

Either way it's not a good idea to use Princess and the Frog. On top of all this the movie has no fanbase. Little girls didn't care for the movie and Tiana's merchandise is the least selling, turns out Disney Princess fangirls like pretty white women like Rapunzel and Elsa. Meh that's their problem. Anyway Disney also doesn't care too much for this movie as it's not very successful.

And spare me the whole Tiana is getting her own series on Disney's official streaming service, so what? Disney does this kind of trash all the time to pay lip service to Leftist interests and political groups. This is also why they are doing that special series about Africa being a Sci Fi advanced civilization:

variety.com/2021/streaming/global/disney-kugali-iwaju-annecy-1234998924/

And Disney wants to make Frozen 3. Apparently they really want to cash in on the idea of a trilogy before the generation of little girls truly become old cat hags. And then after that comes the inevitable Live Action Frozen movie.

Well done, user, well done

HOWEVER

Attached: MV5BNGI0N2EzZDktNDY3OS00NWFmLTgxZjEtMTc1OTNlMzQxNDZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1296x1920, 197.5K)

No one brought up BLM,leftists or politics user. If you wanna know about box office bombs the worst one is Black Cauldron and that stars two blonde hair blue eyed teenagers. Even That movie would be better in Kingdom Hearts 3, instead we got Toy Story and Frozen.

Attached: newFile-3.jpg (1200x902, 140.87K)

Modern Kingdom Hearts as you call it is bad for two reasons the first is Nomura has honestly piled up so much bad shit in the original story and even gameplay that the series is a mess. Secondly Disney's restrictions.

yes indeed, capital idea

BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THIS

Attached: 51IfUrAHkLL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 35.49K)

I honestly don't like this terrible movie. Hey everybody let's do a victorian era type of setting, but nonsensically in the future with Sci Fi elements. I hated the character designs outside of Jim. These characters are honest to Jesus Christ UGLY. Didn't like story either and at the end of the day it was ANOTHER adaption of Treasure Island which has gotten played out as much as Christmas Carol getting adaptations. I swear the public domain is the only reason we keep seeing Treasure Island and Christmas Carol over and over again to a tiresome degree.

>Disneys most soulful films are what killed their traditional animation departement

Attached: nhm.jpg (564x428, 34.58K)

>inane schizoid babbling
You’d have Tiana and Naveene helping you fight.
The actual controversy would be fighting Loa.

Counterpoint; Treasure Island is a classic adventure story and the sci-fi setting gives it a unique flavor, and Silvers portrayal in the film is honestly the best he ever had

Attached: yeah_nah.jpg (344x291, 115.95K)