It was kino...

It was kino. I still think they did a terrible job of explaining the core mechanics but once you understand how things work it's a pretty solid experience.

Attached: 1623178377028.jpg (800x1200, 143.4K)

I think it was largely assumed anyone buying a 3.5 D&D / Pathfinder game would have a working understanding of those mechanics.

Why would you ever cosplay someone who is defined by the mountain of dicks she took and gets whored out by her bf?

I too know what OP is talking about with this shitty cosplay picture.

Kingmaker

Attached: Octavia_(Transparent).png (497x527, 295.69K)

>Why would a woman cosplay as a woman?

Attached: 1626090321478.jpg (192x217, 6.65K)

Oh. The whore who gets fucked by randoms and you can make her cuckold Orc boyfriend kill himself.

Yeah, no. That games writing is garbage with a capital D

i would respect this person if i didnt know that there are services who will make these costumes for you with 0 effort on your part

That's why you should never make clear what game you're talking about. People who played it will know and people who didn't will just keep scrolling. The moment you spoonfeed them the name, they will start parroting everything they heard about it as if they had played it and the thread instantly goes to shit.

Attached: ignored.jpg (960x950, 45.43K)

Attached: 1618777427050.png (728x584, 78.82K)

I hope you mean actual people and not just ordering shit on Ebay, because that shit will NEVER fit properly.

no one will use reverse search just to shitpost, these people only scroll through the catalogue to shit on random stuff
people naming the game on the title of the thread are asking to get it derailed

Attached: 1643319393543.jpg (675x767, 155.12K)

Bros, how the fuck do I use Reg properly? He tries to be a melee guy but he dies to a stiff breeze. Fireproof trolls are wrecking my shit and I don't know how to fix it apart from blasting them with every ability and then resting afterwards even though it was only like 3 of them.

That's kind of a niche audience.
I often had to google the rulebook to understand a lot of the mechanics

I always reverse image if I don't know something. Then I shit on it if I feel like it.

you're an exception to the rule
I would know because I've been using this strat for a while now and it works pretty well

Attached: porkymane.png (414x500, 242.08K)

Should I get this game? I recently played the Baldur's Gate trilogy for the first time and I liked it but didn't love it. The combat was only ok and it kind of annoyed me toward the end of ToB since I was doing it constantly I wasn't having fun with it. And the other mechanics and systems were just decent enough and writing and quests were fine but nothing extraordinary. I like classic Fallout and Planescape a lot more than Baldur's Gate and I think part of it was due to the writing

I hate how Owlcat gutted the kindgdom managment part in Wrath, compared to Kingmaker.

i lately tried BG3, which was shit, reinstalled nwn2, which was boring and then played Kingmaker and I honestly think pathfinder is a better system for vidya
at least it has a better variety of classes, base dnd classes are complete shit

It's good, gameplay wise it's far better than BG. BG has better writing and characters, but the characters in KM are good enough. The only character I actively despised was Amiri. The game is also extremely long. Some people disliked that. My only complain is the house at the edge of time, the rest was pretty good.

Attached: 20220117035639_1.jpg (1920x1080, 491.2K)

I finished it recently on normal difficulty on always real time. Crits, enemy level, etc. all on "fair."
It was quite the irritation despite the overall adventure being fun. Managing your scrolls is such a pain when you get a inventory of them and the only way to differentiate them is purely on the icon alone in the that sea despite sorting. Then when you want to mass use certain scrolls and items, you need to find that specific scroll and place it into your 5 quick slots per the specific character that can use them.
The respec system is dogwater. It's extremely easy to destroy your class builds, as you don't even see the feat trees until you unlock the specific feat for one. You get three total free repsecs then it dramatically bumps up in gold cost. Requiring you to either edit txt gold in or use the buggy mods. It doesn't help that it also resets your alignment. And can make you lose stuff you gained along the way if respecced.
Sure I bumped up the difficulty which led to a lot of bumps, but still. At this difficulty, it seems implied that you need to buff up everything before many fights, but it's extremely tedious buffing up the relevant characters (mostly tank) with having to cycle between 6 different characters with any items, wands/rods, potions, scrolls, spells (which you need to allot in the spellbook to give it to them), and abilities.
Still this wouldn't be that bad if it weren't for the fact that this game is very slow to load even on a nvme drive for both zones and ui navigation. It can be temporarily fixed by deleting the huge save files hidden in the user files till adding more saves, which this game really requires you almost every single encounter of which there is a huge amount per zone. It's especially annoying when looting as your clicks are delayed, forcing a slow inventory mangement.