I thought Japan was smarter than this

I thought Japan was smarter than this.

Attached: 1643881419870.jpg (1080x1772, 458.27K)

Cope snoy

>twitter screenshot

Attached: 1643677192685.png (719x723, 411.96K)

it's almost as if generalizing an entire country and it's people is fucking retarded

it's the best pokemon game since gold/silver

Only a true Snoy would believe that this game deserves to sell more than BOTW, XC or Odyssey.

Attached: Y7gSH7ytD3FsUd_e.webm (1280x720, 2.75M)

>he still things sony fanboys are the ones vonstantly shitposting about nintendo
>despite the fact that this board is xbot central and sony being shitposted just as much as nintendo
based naive retard

legends bros we're here to stay

Attached: 4zh9mv.png (1002x1004, 145.58K)

Stop acting as if these numbers do not represent Japan.

He doesn't think anything, he posts "copy snoy" to get (You)'s and it works.

If you paid more attention to the internet you'd realize that the Japanese general public is the stupidest in the entire world

kys nigel

False. The stupidest one is the american one. They thought brown cows make chocolate milk. Kek, mutts have the brain of an insect

What is the code logic behind this kind of glitch? Is that the highest point that he could get to that had some sort of pathing? Why does it make more sense for him to path to the top of a tree instead of up the hill?

>generalizing the most homogenous society in the world is... le bad!

Is life as an NPC automaton really this simple?

The pokemon follows the angle of the ground is on like a straight line. As soon as there's an elevation and a huge momentum, this shit happens

This, they need more niggers, muslims LGBTQI+ and sovial justice. Fucking backwards savages.

legends chads we fucking won

Attached: FKMThRKXsAEcmbG.jpg (1659x945, 200.12K)

The Japanese general public is far more cancel-happy and vindictive than SJWs

Reread my reply again faggot. Mutts are the dumbest