If Factorio is a game then so is Excel

If Factorio is a game then so is Excel

Attached: 8A425C6F-E0AD-4321-88EF-A55545E1E164.png (677x432, 18.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NSU11kxxJvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, stop being a brainlet

I can confirm using Excel daily that it is not as fun as Factorio

>you see this thing has complexity and there exist a game that has complexity hence this thing is a game

>THAT'S considered a "complex" formula
I do shit x10 harder than that thing at daily basis.

There are quite a few games that people use Excel to play, so yes.

>he maintains account reconciliation spreadsheets and doesnt build insanely complex models and thinks he knows excel lmao

>vlookup
>complex
lel

Youd be shocked at what most self proclaimed excel experts think is complex. Vlookup is the height of many people’s careers

Post complex

Nigger the sole formula for dynamic range is more complex than that shit and that's just scrapping the tip of the iceberg.

I mean the most complex formulas are a mix of many functions but I regularly use Choose, offset, xnpv/xirr, len, left/mid/right, hlookup (blows peoples minds when theyve only done vlookup), array functions, weird date functions like eomonth, etc.

But the most based function is always concatenate

>But the most based function is always concatenate
I sometimes use excel concats to build maps and repetitive code for my programming, no regrets.

This. I work in a hospital administration (statistics) and my department writes its own VBA macros and use spreadsheets in 90% of the things we do.
Then there's Finance dpt. door-to-door next to us, which write their calculations on PAPER or WORD. They're are terrified of Excel and avoid it at all costs. They don't know what an IF function is.

Sometimes I feel like some of us are living on easy mode.

At my company we all are being forced to migrate to Power BI which is even easier, although I DO wanna see the vlookup monkeys having a meltdown when they are presented relations

I work in finance and that is awful to hear lmao cause its a profession that lends itself to epic excel modelling.

The worst is when those kinds finally figure out if statements and then make a 15 nested if function and are proud of it. Dont give me that unauditable garbage formula

Huh that's funny. I work in a hospital's finance deparrment, we do things as complicated and inneficiently as possible, so that out department needs more people and funding, and so we're irreplaceable.
The statistics department next door writes code and scripts to their jobs, so they might be fired anytime the hospital doesn't feel like paying them anymore

>he doesn't know about excel e-sports
youtube.com/watch?v=NSU11kxxJvc

>muh job security
You're one good management decision away from being sacked and your department merged with the more efficient statistic department.
Everyone is replaceable.

Lot of projection in this post

Everyone is replaceable but you can make it inconvenient enough to replace you that you’ll survive any type of mass layoffs lol. Especially if you maintain models or scripts that no one else does

Lot of denial in this post

Nah, you're just projecting hard dude.

Nah, you're just denying hard dude.

You're getting awfully mad that I called you out. Tell us, what happened?

How i beat Excel?

You're getting awfully mad that I called you out. Tell us, what happened?

I once set up a spreadsheet that calculated the amount of days that people had taken off from work as absences while excluding public holidays (UK, not American mind you) and weekends then based on that worked out the cost that had been absorbed by the tax payer.
Public school teachers don't get away with murder, they get away with fucking genocide.

It is, and it's fun

Attached: plug and play.png (1928x1048, 134.88K)

Okay dude don't tell us but you're not fooling anyone that you got laid off and blame everyone else.

Okay dude don't tell us but you're not fooling anyone that you got laid off and blame everyone else.

if you have never made a excel for a game you have never truly played either game

Will you faggots just get on with it and fuck already?