He doesn't know about the open source Elder Scrolls engine

>He doesn't know about the open source Elder Scrolls engine

ngmi

Attached: OpemMW Engine.jpg (1920x1080, 263.76K)

Original game works fine you dumb fuck zoomer.

looks like shit i bet it doesnt even have fast travel skyrim owns your game gay noob

Have you fuckin played Morrowind on modern hardware? Your out of your mind if you think that shit runs well out of the box. OpenMW is a 64bit engine dumbass. That alone makes it worth installing.

Attached: 1611992601996.jpg (639x755, 36.15K)

I'm not a computer illiterate braindead fucktard. How did you grow up with technology but can't fix basic shit?
Your kind should be publicly executed.

>Original game works fine
>You're retarded if you can't fix the game

Pick one, faggot. And think before you type.

it removes soulful bugs

Bumping the thread to make you rage lmao

Works fine on my machine, I can't help it that your zoomer rig can't fucking run games.
Please unironically kill yourself. You don't belong here.

>Works fine on my machine
Thats because your machine is as old as the fucking game. Those of us with rigs built within the last 2 decades have issues.

moron

Attached: Chad_thief.jpg (303x469, 23.36K)

No you don't you fucking mouthbreather. You are just here attentionwhoring that you play a game that's going to get you street cred with the big dawgs but you are a worthless fucking piece of shit who has never touched the game and never will.
Suck my cock, choke on it.

Underage mongoloid.

Sneed

Attached: 1638922519697.png (575x485, 8.52K)

>FPS 7

Attached: 1568246530776.jpg (1425x1416, 147.49K)

Go talk about it somewhere else you little bitch.

Cannot wait until OpenMW is feature complete and work begins on OpenSkyrim. Imagine it. Skyrim as it is today. But running on a truly open source engine with nearly limitless options for modding. The sky really is the limit here. Skyrim but running on an engine; free from the limitations of the decades old gamebryo engine. Complete with a dev kit much more powerful and capable than Bethesdas own. Its the future of TES modding. It'll transition the TES modding scene into full blown games design with the unlimited potential of an open source engine. In theory, If you can code it then it can be implemented in-game. You're TES6 wishlist can be implemented into Skyrim seamlessly at the engine level. With these tools. Madness.

Attached: 49944220967_f33b36c323_o.png (1152x1440, 3.49M)

you seem a bit uneccessarily mad

I'm old Any Forums, I'm necessarily mad.

my tes6 wishlist is for a game that isn't skyrim, can the power of open source make this happen?

Its great, but I'm not touching MW until TR is complete