What are your vidya related hobbies Any Forums?

What are your vidya related hobbies Any Forums?

Attached: Blender.jpg (474x387, 12.21K)

I tried 3D modelling some cars but the moment my blueprints stop lining up I start panicking and think I trimmed/scaled them wrong

I make tabletop games.

I create and render animations inside Unreal Engine 5.

Attached: 3645785.jpg (1920x1080, 344.46K)

Level designing and graphic/3D design

Nintendo! HIRE THIS MAN!

It's making music for me. I'd love to help some indie devs with no money with some pro bono tunes, but I'm still working on setting up the new studio

how do i learn to create aesthetic looking models for my game??
why is being creative so fucking hard??
also pls give me ideas for something to model i woke up wanting to do something in blender but i havent touched it because i have no idea what to make

Attached: 1616720108771.jpg (2160x3131, 513.31K)

You have no talent.

Playing video games of course.
How the fuck issit 9 posts in and nobody is actually playing the game?

you either are creative or you aren't
there is no try

Same desu. I'm also incredibily lazy and don't want to make a poor dev suffer with missed deadlines or subpar tracks.

Masturbating.

i make models but im VERY VERY incredibly fucking lazy
I dont know. Maybe i just really need to start earning money from it so i actually do it.
I really do like modelling shit but i do it once in a blue moon.

Attached: blender_0YNH35Os0k.png (1120x615, 407.57K)

Well your model looks good. Keep at it. I know I could do with a better work ethic myself.

What is your goal?
Do you have ideas? Put them on paper first.
Do you just want to model something nice and have no idea of your own? Get someone else's drawing and model that.
Do you actually want to make a working model for a game or animation? Well tough shit, it's a chore, but it has to be done. One of the reasons I often not finish my stuff all the way through.

Attached: odw89v3877r31.jpg (1000x556, 192.58K)

most artists make shitty generic stuff that i dont like
even if they have a great skill in drawing or modelling i always have problems with their design decisions
i feel like im at least more creative than them
>Do you have ideas? Put them on paper first.
how so? like write them down or try to draw them?
>Do you just want to model something nice and have no idea of your own? Get someone else's drawing and model that.
already done that alot
>Do you actually want to make a working model for a game or animation? Well tough shit, it's a chore, but it has to be done.
thats my goal
but it doesnt really have to be AAA quality it just needs to look aesthetically pleasing.

I do warhammer shit (badly)

Attached: 20220129_220939.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

i work as a modeller for vidya so I guess my hobby is making games and TT games.

Nothing much or rather a bit of everything
I used to make UT2K4 maps back when I was 15, then moved on to hammer and made a couple TF2/Portal maps, then some Skyrim mods and some MMD videos.
Basically, games I like that have good tools I like to give that a try, I have zero experience in anything coding and some basics in 3D modeling and making textures and such.

Attached: ued.jpg (1280x1024, 245.2K)