I will now buy your game

I will now buy your game.

Kirby thread. Are we finally going home with forgotten lands, Kirbros?

Attached: fishingkirby.jpg (1128x635, 506.48K)

we're going home, but kirby is not

home is where you make it

star allies was very good and i'm tired of pretending it wasn't.

It just wasn't as good as previous titles. Post game and updates helped out a bit. But the main story was pretty weak compared to past titles. Still, I agree that it wasn't as bad as others make it out to be.

the lack of a true meta knightmare and cucking you out of morpho knight as the last unlockable character left a sour taste in my mouth. I also hated how they teased the idea of crystal shards power combinations but it was severely limited. Playing as Dark meta knight was cool tho

how can they realistically do ability combinations while each ability has a thousand moves each?

nigger im not a scientist, how would I know. I just hate they teased it is all.

>Playable Morpho
Such a wasted opportunity. Both him and Galacta. Just about everyone else is playable at least. They would've been the icing on the cake.

Attached: Dv4ggaTWoAILfaf.jpg (1536x2048, 397.81K)

the 64 combinations were only possibly because of how limited each ability was

I want to get this but I'm doubtful, pokemon didn't do well with a 3d transition.
I don't know how this will do, is there a demo out?

its kirby. whether you like the series or not, it doesnt have any bad games, since its fucking kirby

Anybody getting these?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-213639_Chrome.jpg (1440x1134, 154.72K)

It's fine for what it was but too short and a lot more could have been done with it.

I really wish kirby had full special editions. There's no such thing as too much kirbo

it has a fishing minigame?

who cares look at how cute he looks

i care, i want a kirby fishing minigame

and i want a kirby shmup
i'm sick of every game having a shmup section but no dedicated shmup

no
too expensive
and i'm too old

Where and how?

Still waiting on a crossover game. Any decade now.

Attached: 1542429772821.png (540x540, 194.96K)