Elden Ring

How long until From starts designing their games for the audience in the picture?

Attached: Fromsnewaudience.png (1994x1197, 387.39K)

Redditors? They already do

From should just release an Armored Core already.

They already did with DS3 with is a straight line, can't get any more straightforward than that.

Miyazaki is not a retard and knows his audience. As long as he is in charge from games will have good difficulty balance.

From trannies are legit mentally ill

>trusting memehackazaki

Every his game is a masterpiece, he is probably most competent developer currently. Why wouldn't I trust him?

How do you get absolutely "enthralled" with a game on the easiest difficulty? Why not just watch a show or a movie instead? Some games are completely different experiences on the hardest difficulty and I can't imagine giving up those actually engaging experiences for a cakewalk. It's almost like these people don't actually enjoy video games.

Attached: 1641306355381.jpg (1024x683, 71.5K)

half of those posts:

"I work x hours a day"

so they waste the remaining time of their day posting shit on reddit? yea no wonder they struggle with anything in life.

Is there any greater death knell for any given video game property than the
>I'm old and have kids and want games that respect my time!
fags getting their way?

Any Forumsedditors? They already do

I'm honestly amazed these people can navigate the internet.

They already made Elden Ring for these people didn’t you play the network test? It’s the most casualized From game ever. The difficulty was like, playing a CoD campaign on normal.

You haven't played for sure. Margit is the hardest first boss in any from game.

You sir, seem like the type of man that should watch space dandy

>Miyazaki is not a retard

Attached: dsfag.jpg (1000x502, 109.57K)

>Implying you are not a retard yourself.

I'm not selling you anything so I can be whatever I want.

this, so long as he’s the sole director, i have no doubts elden ring will be good.

Yes, i did say that. You disagree?

Yeah, I disagree.

Elaborate then.

You clearly didn’t play it. Embarrassing. Maybe don’t take your gaming hottakes from some faggot at gameinoformer.

Attached: dsfags1.jpg (658x587, 66.45K)

Ok.
I disagree wholeheartedly.

>I want a game that respects my time
Nobody but you has to give a fuck about your time
Why do these people think the world owes them anything

You failed to convince me.

Attached: dsfags2.jpg (655x159, 16.74K)

its the "me, me, me" mentality and "everyone gets a trophy" culture that neoliberal america created

>I have no ability to manage my own time. Let me pay you more for less content.
this is a Psi op.

Convincing you was never my goal.

How the fuck do you get confused by DS3 level design? It doesn’t get more straight forward than in that game

Both of you are being reddit as fuck.