Do you still play Dota 2?

Do you still play Dota 2?
I still play Dota 2

Attached: dota-2-logo.png (720x720, 19.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2classic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. The game is the best it's been in years (except for the new bullshit hero).

Better than league, both ingame and in anime adaptation.

Based
Based

ye sometimes with friends
9k hours now

I might when the new patch drops. The current meta is pretty stale for a support player with easy heroes being the best choice in most situations since you almost always first pick.

No
But I find it rather interesting watching some matches

You mean tinker? Yeah fuck that pos

bring Rain back

I don't play MOBAs but if I did it would be Dota 2

I completely quit mobas outside of playing with friends every once in a while, those games make your life worse if you take them any seriously

No, I'm tired of the current patch

Everything about dota that isn't the game itself is cancer.

Everything about league is cancer.

Yes, but only classic
dota2classic.com/

Attached: Classic_DiscordIcon_Full.png (1240x1080, 1.14M)

>play one game, haven't ever played it
>get ripped to shreds midair in one nanosecond
>realize that this is exactly what the League complainers always say
>realize the ones complaining about League are just noobs
I'm glad Dota made me realize this, for this I thank dota

Yes, only play mobas with friends. Otherwise, everyone on your team could be a nigger, a retard, a child or -worst of all- French

*insults in baquette*

Solo queue is dota is awful I don't know how people can do it

I can't play D2 with my friend because of matchmaking. He's so much worse than me at video games we have a 40% win rate with like 500 games. He literally buys ALL the wards as soon as they are available and places a quarter of them while the rest rot in his inventory. But he makes more money than me so what am I supposed to do? He knows hes better than me in RL but he sucks at DOTA. I see this nig buy MORE wards when he has 5 already. WHY!?

Attached: hey.png (93x123, 32.33K)

who cares if he earns more than you irl that doesn't mean shit
if he is a true friend then work through the issues with him and try to help him improve; if you can't do that then he probably isn't a real friend

I say it every game why are you buying all the wards? Radio silence because he's stoned as hell. California weed rots your brain.

"I always win when I play solo!"

Yeah because you play with literal retards because of matchmaking...

Attached: 1238986648999.jpg (420x559, 38.98K)

It's fucking always like this

>lane starts feeding
>lane gets pushed back, has no farm
>laner spam pings the jungler to fix all his problems
>"the fuck is wrong with you??"
>"oui oui le baguette"
It's always clear after that

I used to play casual pub matches with my friend, and while I took a break he kept playing obsessively and turned into an obnoxious, joyless ranked only cunt.
He keeps asking me to play, but every time we try to play he feels the need to act like he's somehow better and tries to give me advice and shit, and my response to that is simply not playing at all, cause it pisses me off.

Attached: 1536509476418.png (643x483, 267.72K)