This, so much this!

This, so much this!

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-105350_Brave.jpg (1080x943, 183.89K)

I want a good product. Nothing else.

Attached: Chad_thief.jpg (303x469, 23.36K)

No game devs are lazy as fuck, jap devs don’t complain about “muh crunch”

Why should they get more money if they already prioritize gamedev over better jobs because they get higher value for doing their hobby and getting paid for it?

>we love what we do
>we don't care about money or work conditions
>but also give us good salaries and work conditions
>also be nice

Where is that screenshot taken from? What game?

economy works like this: you deliver something, ask for a price, if people want to pay for it, you earn money
why do people throw morals into the equation? if someone wants to morally shame you into buying or supporting anything it's emotional manipulation meaning the one doing it is a sociopath.

Another faggot dev taking it on customers rather than management

Western gamedevs are faggots, but japs don't complain about getting overworked because their cultural indoctrination focuses on getting yens for your corporate master until your fingers bleed, as opposed to being a nigger worshipping parasite. Japs don't complain, they just silently kill themselves instead.

After the BF 2042 devs got upset that people were angry with the game being shit, I don't have kind words for them.

They are lazy niggers that won't do shit and want money. I'll pirate your half-assed efforts and will pay only for good games, without amerimuts propaganda.

The Quest.

Yeah being a mindless slave is so much better

>the dev of my favorite game doesn't care about money
>he only cares about the game.
>he is just like me, a true gamer™
>this is why I give him money

Attached: yup.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

I genuinely enjoy my job and could not give a fuck what my customers or randos say to me about my work or myself because I enjoy it. Fuck, I hate game devs, what a bunch of weak babies.

Jap devs are fucking incompetent slaves though.
Just look at from software

>one person complains
>"i hate gamedevs"
you probably also hate yourself when one of your coworkers complains cause they are literally you

Japanese work culture is antithetical to whining. crunch is kinda their whole way of life

>most of us could work less and make more elsewhere
good joke, video games is where the trash that couldn't find a real job goes

Lefty banter.

shut up you dumb westoid nigger

Fpbp
I don't tell the nigger at Chick-fil-A I'm so happy he took my order, I just want to have as little interaction with him as possible and get my fucking sandwich

>game devs deserve good wages and nice work condition
>those actual poor people, like who make your burgers or do construction, those poor shits should be worked to their death
>treat your devs with respect

I wuv u developer sama
Dont lissen to those meanie comments ur perfect the way u are

>Just look at from software
They're pretty successful for a bunch of incompetents.

if they dont want to be abused then they should stop making so many bad design choices

Attached: 2141512515.png (900x512, 26.93K)

All I care about is the end product. Not my problem if you don’t ask for better work conditions or pay. If what you produce is garbage then you couldn’t have been that passionate in the first place.

Delusional fromdrone
The game will never be as popular as Skyrim

>He/him | Polyam
Of course.

>they deserve good salaries
that 100% depends on how good thier games are and what they contribute to the games. id say at least half are overpaid

Attached: gaben todd.jpg (420x440, 37.91K)

>japanese games are full price and never come down
>american games are expected to launch at half price

Comparing apples and oranges again, are we Any Forums?