YOU LIVE IT OR LIE IT

YOU LIVE IT OR LIE IT

Attached: 1643657395824.jpg (1000x1248, 808.45K)

PC when?

there's precisely a zero percent chance that Bungie would ever work on someone else's IP

>you have been around long enough to see crash bandicoot as an xbox ip and a possible killzone game developed by bungie, as a sony first party dev

Shit got way too weird

More like they've been working on a new IP for a little over a year. I would not completely rule out a Killzone reboot, for two simple reasons: given the incredible success of Horizon, Guerrilla has put the ip in the attic and Sony has no FPS among its games. Also with a reboot and creative freedom would become their ip (Bungie).

>Get a company currently supporting a dead game to revive another dead game

Makes sense to me.

I don't fucking care about Killzone until I'm allowed to play as the Helghans and shoot Rico in the fucking face

The upcoming Destiny expansion is the most pre-ordered one to date
Destiny is shit, but it's far from dead

get that hideously over designed garbage out of here, make way for the real armor

Attached: helghastsoldier.png (242x499, 141.07K)

Killzone/resistance mixup game when? Come on sony, you dont have a good fps game since ps3

Attached: Deathstyle.jpg (400x400, 36.57K)

fuck off. resistance 2 was last good one and killzone 2 was last good one.
just made new ip ffs. both are dead series and nobody cares. new ip. it's already confirmed. i hate nostalgia fags like you who wants some ancient shit that went to shit to come back to being shit again. so fuck you and all of you.

This would unironically be amazing

MY FEED STYLE
DETERMINES MY SEED STYLE

The irony would be great if this were to happen but oh well.
There definitely is potential in the franchise, they just need to go full edgelord punk aesthetic with it.
I mean it's fucking space nazis in cool armor, you can't salvage that.

>killzone 2 was last good one.
killzone 3 is just killzone 2 with some cool guns and environments tho. it's like that doom ii did for doom

>helghast are completely justified in everything they do
>but they dress like bad guys so they're bad

Attached: 1593987044296.gif (220x260, 1005.13K)

Bungie's new IP is going the irreverent pop punk aesthetic a la sunset overdrive, no way in hell is it killzone.

>Devs don't understand why people like a group of people who basically got the shaft by ISA time and time again after they got punished unjustly.
>Keep pushing the ISA when the ISA come off more as terrorists than the Helghast do.
>Also keep humanizing the Helghast while they do it.
I genuinely don't understand what's going through their head.

All og uniforms are peak kino, wish i could go back and play 2 online again, the dark atmosphere was indredible, salamun market and radec's academy were simple perfecttion, on blood canal and depot at some parts you could only know there was an enemy since you saw the red eyes of the helghast or the blue armor of the ISA near some walls, they fucked up with 3 "nostalgia pack" re-visiting the old maps.
Besides 3 online was shit since every single person could use the sniper class use the max cammo and run arround shooting people almost invisible, they should have left 2 system where you had to grind levels to get access to the classes

Attached: 7424358924.jpg (574x489, 236.49K)

Jewish subversion. What better way to say OBEY! than force you to be the terrorist terrorizing the good and human ID- Helghast soldiers who just follows order

destiny is top 15 most played games in steam, it has daily over 60k players just on PC

The game is in a bad state but it's far from dead