It's over

SS have objectively been proven to be the second best games in the Pokémon franchise.

Attached: 1643878876885.png (765x580, 497.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xentax.com/?p=943
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We've been over this. High sales doesn't equal high quality. Avatar is the highest grossing movie yet it is objectively shit.

I had only played red before playing sword last holidays, and I have to say that I found it fun but still lacking in new mechanics/innovation

I liked Sword honestly. Not perfect by any means but I had fun with it especially the Wild Area.

I see it now. If you want to be successful you have to shit on you fanbase and reuse as much as possible your 3D models, story, animations and overall formula
The Pokémon company sales a lot because they are run by the biggest jews and soulles people on earth

>this fucking bait AGAIN
don't you anything else to do with your life?

Attached: 7635775757.png (310x306, 30.56K)

>High sales doesn't equal high quality.
Then what does? Your opinion on them?
>Avatar is the highest grossing movie yet it is objectively shit.
It was a good movie though. Cry more.

not him but overall quality means more than copies sold.

Diamond and Pearl has me looking more favorable to Sword and Shield, and I never thought we would get at that point.

Took long enough.
Pokemon Red & Blue came out in 1996.
There are far more people now then there were back then and gaming has become far more main stream, yet they still can't beat their top selling game.
Pathetic.

Attached: 1 (2).png (495x398, 76.88K)

The Jmes Cameron Avatar with the blue people was kino. You're thinking of The Last Airbender liveaction shit.

I don't play Pokemon.

SWSH is the best, after all.

It will beat R&B.

its probably the most, all the dexit losers bought 2nd hand copies in "protest"

RDA did nothing wrong and the wrong side won

fucking retards avatar is garbage the only good thing was it's implementation of cgi and 3d at the time. As a film it is garbage as tech demo its amazing for its time

Nope

Attached: avatar.png (1080x1145, 194.48K)

You mean Gone with the Wind, rihgt?

Avatar was good for inspiring /tg/ to make Humanity Fuck Yeah, which was fun for a while until Reddit got a hold of it

I rewatched it last week and it was pretty fun

Tell me what is it you love about avatar to defend it. I saw when it came out in imax in elementary and knew it was garbage it was boring as fuck and just another white man fucks natives shit.

xentax.com/?p=943 also this is why metacritic doesn't work you might as well send me a rotten tomato link
Like for board gaming? I'm not too familiar with any besides bits of cyberpunk warhammer and shaow run lore. Isnt the normie thing to do is to make a human character?

What was your favorite scene?