22yrs old

>22yrs old
>Still enjoy vidya
Does it get worse boomers??

Attached: images (2).jpg (528x352, 18.73K)

Attached: ifonly.png (500x576, 156.8K)

It entirely depends if you will keep drinking Any Forums and AAA coolaid or not.

I'm not a boomer but I'm in my 30's, I love video games I was a huge collector, can repair my own systems, etc... But honestly these days I play them way less, it's your life and enjoy them but I understand these days not to put too much time into them but they're fun in moderation like anything

Attached: Rash3.jpg (300x300, 46.65K)

I ran out of things to enjoy and i'm only 29

Just wait until your in your 30s And you're parents take away your PC because outside of working you don't leave your room

WHAT DOES THE REDDIT FROG HAVE TO DO WITH THAT?

Depends
At 22 I had a high paying engineering job, my own place a steady gf and was fucking another high quality young woman on the side while occasionally banging acquaintances that tried to pull me away from the gf to replace her.
Among those where gfs girl friends and university classmate girls and two of her sisters. Well one sister proper and another cousin, daughter of her aunt.

Meanwhile my close friends were still in the highschool mode of living but without going to any school or uni. Vidya, weed, allnighters, Any Forumsirgins, no gf, no hookups, no jobs, no cash..
Its not that bad at 22, but you dont want to wake up like that at 32

Attached: 567ertyer65.jpg (480x360, 25.42K)

I've hit 30 a few months ago and no it does not. You will however notice that you have less and less time to play vidya in the first place. You will also notice the first signs that you aren't at your peak anymore.

For me it's mostly that I absolutely need to get a solid 8 hours of sleep. If I don't my focus/ability to think just drop like a brick. This means even less time for vidya. I also notice that I have to watch what I eat now, as I can much more easily gain weight compared to 10 years ago.

Best enjoy the coming years ahead user. You are in the middle of your peak of freedom, you can do whatever the hell you want right now without too much responsibility. Once you get your own place, a gf/wife and are considering starting a family there's just much less time left for yourself.

Yes and so do games in general.

>22yrs old
>Still enjoy shitposting

Mentally underaged

Attached: 1250631840672.jpg (258x314, 11.44K)

27 here, not sure how to answer that.

Life just feels like it's changing, so are priorities, I still enjoy plenty of games though it feels like time is passing by faster, so I have to prioritize. For example, at 14 I'd be happy to just sit there playing Runescape all day most days, now I very selectively choose which game I'll play tonight, since I know I won't have time to play everything I want in my lifetime, so may as well stick to the absolute best.

Also I can't seem to enjoy games anymore unless there's some other type of fulfillment. What I mean by that is if I do other important things that make my life better and then finish off the day with some nice vidya, that's awesome, if you told me to just do nothing but play vidya for 10 hours, I'd probably be really bothered and not have fun.

tl;dr I don't think it got much worse. I just changed.

How is that possible, user? you can't have played all the games that you would ever like, not to mention everything that will come out in the future you may enjoy.

I stopped playing vidya except rocket league when I was 22 and focused on sorting my life out since I was NEET at the time. I’m now 28 in a good position and got back into games in the past year, just playing FromSoft games and JRPGs really. Stopped playing MP games as they’re too much of a time sink in an evening.

ITT: millennials roleplaying as old people

Well, I can't imagine there are many actual old people around here anymore. Who here is 40 and still coming to Any Forums to argue about Nintendo getting a few more points than they deserve on a game review for Pokemon. Raise your hands all 56 year olds whose greatest priority is to defend the lighting in Dark Souls 2.

We'll probably be here at 40, as we actually grew with imageboards.

I wonder what the percentage is of people "falling out" of Any Forums and never returning every consecutive year. It really feels like I'm here "forever", though not out of an addiction or curse, I just genuinely prefer being able to talk about stuff anonymously.

>tfw 25 NEET and still mainly play vidya and watch streamers with my time
The trick is to balance out games. I have MHGU, FF6, LoL, Zero Escape and Umineko on my playlist at the moment. I don't understand people who can autistically grind one game exclusively for tens of hours. I get a sense of existentialism if I play one game exlusively too much.

I was here pretty much every day since 2009, but stopped coming about a year and a half ago. Decided to revisit to see the MS Activision shitshow and now I find myself popping in to shitpost. I hate myself

Depends on what games you enjoy right now.
The number of enjoyable games definitely shrinks, but I can't tell if it's because of age or because they are just shit.