Install Broken Ranks and tell me what I think about

Install Broken Ranks and tell me what I think about

Attached: 1643880074309.jpg (1200x675, 146.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1101790/War_Mongrels/
store.steampowered.com/app/1227530/Partisans_1941/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is this, some commandos-like game?

>MMO
lel

>MMO
Shame, looks nice.

>Make a CRPG
>Call it a MMO

Ooh that's exciti-
Oh. Huh.

You are playing the Any Forums class, right?

Attached: sneed.png (1012x658, 1.01M)

Yeah... it's not much of an MMO to be honest. I've only interacted with another player once in 10 levels. I guess it's nice to see them run around

formerly cnuck

>Many years of training
sounds autistic

>forced sneedpost joke
>when sheeeeid is right there
Nah

store.steampowered.com/app/1101790/War_Mongrels/
store.steampowered.com/app/1227530/Partisans_1941/
Now it's commandos-like games the thread.

Attached: ss_72d69125807711ce517c4ffa40c425c0612a548e.1920x1080.jpg (1728x1080, 812.17K)

its a F2P mobile game that sells XP. Sorry but mobile games aren't real games, they're just vehicles for monetisation. If you look at their website they'll have Android and iOS clients coming out soon and dont you dare telling me this game wasn't designed with mobile phones in mind.

The graphics are cool and the concept of an isometric, roundbased MMO are cool as well but there's not nearly enough co-operative mechanics in it plus its a mobile-centric game.

I dont get the names of some of the classes, I don't think its a language issue but why would you name your obvious Necromancer class "Voodoo" and calling it "Voodoos" in plural, this is goofy.

>mmo
hohoho no

This desu. In general, games with this type of design are always doomed to fall to P2W trap. If you try this game for a few days, fine enough, but if you want something long-term then obviously this game is an awful choice.

You can't really call it p2w when it's just premium accounts, teleport scrolls and nothing else. No. You can't just spam xp potions or dmd increases from the cash shop.

>Sheeds are valiant warriors who fight using various techniques
The very first sentence I read of this game is dumb as all hell. That if anything should tell the player to turn away.

thought this was a new robin hood game and got excited for a moment

Attached: 1598307120532.jpg (640x640, 69.46K)

No. It's nothing like it. That being said, what was that indie game where you are SWAT team and give commands to your units but can't change it later on ? So you need to think of everything in advance

this looks comfy OP

>store.steampowered.com/app/1227530/Partisans_1941/
man that look like dogshit

STOP USING PBR FOR EVERYTHING YOU DUMB FUCKS

doorkickers? it was more of a puzzle game than anything

Yeah. Thank you

>oh shit i love isometric RPG's!
>its an MMO

oh....
count me out, then.

No such thing as a crpg

they want to force PvP. game is DOA