How did Kojima manage to fuck i up THIS badly?

How did Kojima manage to fuck i up THIS badly?

Attached: 1613097526998.png (1024x1024, 1.5M)

it sells
people eat this shit up
they give you shitty railroaded pathetic walking simulators and then give you shallow open world games
much depth and content

He wanted to get fired.

Attached: scared.png (540x656, 395.69K)

It was the second best game of 2015.

/hug

Shut the fuck up. This is the biggest cope kojidrones use constantly. It's not a bad game but it's a fucking barren empty world with shitty copy pasted missions and then 20-30 hours in you're forced to them again. There are really fucking good parts but 80% of the game is just boring filler with which Kojima hold you hostage if you want to get to the good parts, this was the same exact problem with Death Stranding.

Attached: 1639866273581.gif (358x190, 3.92M)

>retarded pleb board gets filtered by a kino masterpiece
No one is surprised.

Attached: metal-gear-solid-v-10.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

You didn't even play the game. You just shit post about it on Any Forums like half (or probably even more than half) the niggers here do.

Attached: 838434.jpg (854x480, 34.87K)

>best story
>best gameplay
I don't see how Kojima fucked up

Attached: 9cc754bb336d4968109dad3593cf946c.jpg (700x865, 110.7K)

>fuck up
Retarded gen z kiddies can't stop wetting themselves over generic open world casual shovelware and the game managed to get a cult following among broccoli haircut droolers. Doesn't bseem like a fuckup to me.

boobobogboooba

Attached: awwoooooogga.png (646x487, 658.18K)

Want some real boobas, kid?

Attached: BOOBA.jpg (360x450, 12.34K)

>game and its release threw me into a serious schizo state from about 2013 until the release of death stranding. i was always waiting for chapter 3, always waiting for some new bit of info to drop, some new revelation to draw a larger connection between it and silent hills and death stranding. there was so much to go through, so many connections to be made between it and things outside the game. even to this day i am still not sure if the cruise is over or if it really happened. the game by itself, without external stimuli, pretty bland and lifeless. it is enjoyable to go through once, but doesn't have the replayability of previous titles (unless you are ready to 100% it, with all extra objectives in missions being met), and the story seems pretty non-existent on its surface, but there is a lot to dig into once you start to really think about it. there are few pieces of media i can think of that have sent people like myself down such ridiculous rabbit holes and caused reality itself to come into question so heavily. i want to be disappointed and just let it all go, but there is too much nagging my mind, too many questions that need answering and too many connections (bridges, even?) to be forgotten. it was not a fuck up by any means, just not what you may have wanted.

aww

Attached: bigbossheadlock.jpg (1440x810, 122.29K)

A Hind D?

more like hind deez nutz eyyyyy

this is the only metal gear game I've ever played and I really enjoyed it and am hoping for another one with the same engine. lol.

>Best story
What fucking story? All it amounts to is, "remember how big boss didn't die in the first metal gear?"
Fuck this stupid ass game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.86K)

2nd best metal gear ive played after revengance, pretty close but just different with mgs v being open world and much more freedom, customizing, upgrading etc and online, with revengance being more linear and generic but still amazing with a better story

KONAMI fucked it up.
Kojima would have made it one of the best games in the century.

Someone sounds a little upset :^)

It's a great game. I 100%ed it and had a great time.

He didn't play the game? Then why does his description sound dead fucking accurate then?
Based and correct

what story
the game was fucking barebones on that department

it had great mechanics, by far the best in the saga but the story was a clear afterthought