My girlfriend is Japanese but literally the only game she likes is tendie shit like mario kart...

My girlfriend is Japanese but literally the only game she likes is tendie shit like mario kart. Why does she have such shit taste?

Attached: A526DBAB-12BE-4CB3-B08A-26BB9A8D0218.jpg (456x673, 23.29K)

>My girlfriend is Japanese
A drawing isn't a real person, user

Stop larping you virgin

larping hours already?

Why do you lie on anonymous image boards?

does she play as mario?

Years ago, when I was 19 I had a Japanese gf for all of three months. She liked Tekken, but was pretty shit at it, so I let her win sometimes. She broke up with me....

Attached: KenSama.jpg (600x800, 56.01K)

My gf is french and likes spiro, minecraft, human fall flat and borderlands. gonna get her into divinity 2 as well.

WOOOOOOWWWWW
*spyro

god i want a jap gf

Just let her enjoy her Nintendo games OP

Fuck off nomralfags.

do you hate women?

Is her pussy censored?

ITT:we type in baoanese
こんばんわ~

imagine living your whole life being physically inferior to every male over the age of 14.
Imagine what that must do to your mind to know that no matter what you do you'll always be weaker, you'll always be in danger no matter how hard you train and try an average teenage boy will be able to overpower you.
It must be terrifying to live in such a world.
No wonder women are so batshit.

I haven’t had sex with her

Attached: 1283C950-468D-4AE3-B30F-97DD1EA94653.jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

Ask the guy who fucks her then

user, I'm afraid to break the good news to you. But your gf is a man.

Attached: SEXSEXSEX.jpg (2048x1536, 469.6K)

I can explain how it happened since it’s my fault if tourninterested

Had a japanese friend, all she played was Animal Crossing on Switch. After a week she never touched the console again.
She recently told me she's started streaming on BiliBili. Which i'm dying to find so I can jerk off while watching her

This just makes me harder

Why is it that Asian and Latin/hispanic trannies tend to look the most convincing? Are they just more effeminate than other ethnicities/races?

Mario すきです

Of course she broke up with you, you fought dishonorably and lost. She probably lost all respect for you.

White trannies focus on how they feel while Asians/latinos focus on how they look. Also far better access to makeup in their respective countries.