I have played and enjoyed every Resident Evil game as well as dozens of rip-offs

I have played and enjoyed every Resident Evil game as well as dozens of rip-offs.

Attached: 1643875783654.jpg (1600x900, 212.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGkc-NQSiYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I couldn't get into code Veronica, something about it sucks balls

I didn't enjoy it the first time either. Something got lost with the transition to 3D environments, and the anime tone is silly.

Well then recommend good rip-offs

Parasite Eve 2
Fatal frame
Dino Crisis
The list goes on...

obscure

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1920x1080, 205.43K)

The Thing

i want to try
>back in 1995
>outbreak: the nightmare chronicles
>them and us
anyone played them? they're all on sale too

galerians

Do you think Revelations is underrated?

The last I tried those Outbreak games they were jank as fuck. This was years ago. I mean hats off to the guy trying to inject life into RE Outbreak but jesus were their games not good.

>hah. HAH. Look who's the master of unlocking NOW!
Barry Burton is the Adam West of Resident Evil.

Revelations 1 is massively overrated, Revelations 2 is underrated.

It's not on your list but i would reccomend Curse The Eye Of Isis it's a survival horror game with heavy Egyprian mythology theme set in 1890.

Is Daymare 1998 any good?

Is that Terry Funk?

no lol.

You are honestly better off playing puppet combo games like Slaughter house user, if you want something that feels like an actual video game rather than a tech demo that says "wow remember low poly games that moved weirdly?"
youtu.be/XGkc-NQSiYs

I love OG Claire and Sherry!

how come?

NATALIA, THE SLUICE!

does that include ORC and the team shooter I always forget the name of?

i played Them & Us. its incredibly okay, and thats by jank indie game standards, so might be closer to a 4 or 5/10 compared to something like a Resident Evil game. but still worth a run through i suppose if you really want to scratch that classic RE itch. i'm assuming you've tried Tormented Souls already if you want a decent indie classic-RE style game, that's probably the best and most polished one thats been released in this style. theres also Alisa and Daymare 1998 that are both on the clunkier side but still decent