What games do Australians play?

What games do Australians play?

Attached: 1623983289789.jpg (1125x1058, 243.36K)

Digging up rocks and the immigration ponzi scheme

soggy sayo

games with functioning and tolerable multiplayer

Ty the tanzanian tiger?

I play a lot of tactical FPS, mostly Tarkov
tactical FPS/milsim is quite popular here

Fuck americans and fuck brits Finland needed help to defend themselves from Russian and Nazi's were the only ones willing to help

yabby eater 5000 walkabout simulator manero crash racing

Brits were about to send lend lease to Finland only for them to surrender, that and they only joined the Nazis after a border skirmish escalated

>Finnchads
>Needing help

Attached: simo.jpg (500x719, 123.26K)

Imagine being Finnish. Lol. Lmao.

I play random junk, but most coworkers I know play typical mainstream crap.

top kek at this wageslave who cant fit in with the other slaves.

tfw never eaten a yabby

why do you care what your coworkers do

How bad is the cost of living in Straya?

I live in Sydney and eating out costs three times as much as it did when I lived in Seoul. Rent is absolutely insane for even a shitty apartment. Everything is expensive as fuck. I lived in Melbourne for 2 years and it was the same.
It's cheaper if you live in a place like Tumbawumbawarrabarramalloogong, but no one wants to live there.
Shit sucks

Attached: tumblr_o6hke4VCZR1v6ywwbo1_400.gif (268x396, 1.51M)

I miss being stationed in Korea when i was in the military, nothing hits like Korean pussy

I have literally never seen a funny 'Yes' meme.

>nothing hits like Korean pussy
That's the chemicals from all their cosmetic surgery.

Sydney or Melbourne standards do not apply for anywhere else. Especially not Sydney. Prices of renting and buying are rising though, with Melbournians fleeing covid and over-paying on everything to guarantee success.

depends, australia is a big place. so depends on the state and your city/town. also how do you measure cost of living? i pay around 1240 aud a month for a 2 bedroom top floor apartment with 180 degree view of my town and the surrounding bush. and i live within walking distance of pretty much any shop i would ever need. the milk i buy is like $2.50 aud, i think meat and bread have gone up in the last few years. i live a few hours away from the city so i dont know what its like down there. i do feel my town being slowly gentrified and filled with rich fucks, teslas and sports cars and the like were once very rare to see here but now i see like 5 a day. a nice house in the nice part of town could go for 1mil easy so i guess boomers are retiring and moving up here.

>white skin with brown nips and labia
no thanks mate

15 years back I would be able to find yabbies every time it rained where I lived, nowadays I haven't seen one for years

>1240 aud a month for a 2 bedroom top floor apartment

I guess that's not too bad if you have a roomate.

I'm playing Tekken
Wouldn't recommend it though the community here has a few shitlords but is mostly pozzed as fuck

Exactly. it is bottom of the barrel low IQ twittershit zoomerfag garbage

They are just tighter man, i wouldn't marry one they are some of the most shallow people i've ever dealt with.

yeh i pay rent and they pay for the other bills which roughy add up to what i pay in rent so it evens out.

Terrible country filled with terrible people.
Australians don't have a culture besides insecure material competition. They are THE most insecure people on the planet. All the "we're such an easygoing lot,'she'll be right mate' shit is just delusional propaganda, in reality it's allo passive-aggressive shit, even "mate" is more often a passive-aggressive insult than a friendly moniker. All the "we're tough as shit because of all the deadly wildlife" thing is bullshit - we've had something like 3 deaths from spider bites in the past 40 years, and we're a country that machine-guns kangaroos from helicopters. We have this shitty culture of farmers and Queenslanders acting like they're "aussie battlers" doing all the hard work while suburbanites live off them - when the reality is practically the opposite, with farmers and Queenslands received all sorts of federal subsidies to keep them afloat.

The government and politics are given up to creepy statists. The women are toxic as fuck you cannot watch TV without seeing constant talk of "women and children", it's like living through the suffragette period. ABC in particularly bad in this regard. Try seeing what TV shows the ABC produces these days - it's all TV shows about female investigators trying to figure out which evil toxic male ex-boyfriend committed whatever horrific crime against innocent female victim of patriarchy. Then ABC news and pretty much all aus news media is harping about 'toxic masculinity' and "domestic violence" which is always presented as male on female. The Australians who post on Any Forums are the dumbest of the lot (generally speaking) "based Toneee", "everyone in Melbourne is a vegan leftist multiculturalist bisexual" shit got boring a decade ago

Internet is slow as fuck, even the NBN is useless if you can even get on with your government black box sitting there in your home. Australians are complete pushovers when it comes to civil rights, privacy and most of all self-respect.

Attached: 1643154599105.jpg (500x577, 88.24K)

australians are all low IQ

Games where I can LARP as an aussie?

Attached: 1642933590773.webm (1152x648, 2.96M)

spotted the zero social skills loser. die autistic and a virgin

Counter strike is an Australian institution. One of the few games left where you can call cunts cunts.

Cod and halo are reasonably popular i spose.
Dota has enough of a community to play with but not enough to produce teams of pros.

We're an fps nation first but there's niche interest in other shit

nice try moot

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 78.29K)

Can confirm. As an australian I absolutely hate it here and eagerly await the day I can leave and never fucking return. Fuck this shit hole.

Mutt cope

>1 less sook
good, fuck off.

Agreed, but Tony really was based.

>people don't recognize this pasta
A pity, it was from the saltiest expat I've ever seen. What a glorious thread.

you can leave whenever you want mate

America wasn't even in the war when that happened