Its over

Its over.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02-15-20-33-99_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (720x523, 181.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SbuOMzwl9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>minority
Opinion dropped

Attached: F9D638EB-1408-4DE1-ADB6-5992DA2D6C33.jpg (83x100, 4.33K)

>simplybad

It's pretty bad, though. Xenoblade game with even worse worlds/quests, but at least functional combat.

>I need a YouTuber to tell me what to think

Attached: how2anhero.jpg (640x213, 89.67K)

We use the nigger word around here.

I can't tell if he's a nigger or a poo in loo

But it's not

>simplydad
I am convinced he only ever played nocturne and that's the only game he talks about.

Watch the video, he said he started with IV.

Wait, we don't know if they're actually just med.

>I need e-celebs to create my opinions for me!!!!
>Fucking Simply Dad of all of them that you could choose

Attached: 1640371372017.jpg (680x403, 117.47K)

A shitnigger then.

He sounds more like a white man (male) trying way too hard to sound like a nigger

so this is the power of p5 troons.

Somebody bite the bullet and summarize the main points of the video for me. The first few seconds are just the dude laughing and I HATE that shit man because I know the dude's narration is going to be insanely obnoxious and snarky with the cringiest editing possible.

That's every ambiguously brown person that actually attended school.

So is it good or bad?

>Simpdad
kek

I usually agree with him, but no.

Abolishing slavery was a mistake

le contrarian brown homo hates it so it must be bad.

Can anyone refute his points? He is right.

youtu.be/-SbuOMzwl9M

I'm not watching this faggot even if I agree and think this weak-ass attempt at openworld SMT is the lamest incarnation so far.

he?

its a fucking shit game that has nothing going for it but watered down combat compared to previous entries but Im not watching some faggots video

Hes in it for the morality points like almost everyone on social media. But yes, his points are absolutely terrible, if you don't like rpgs why even make a video about them.

Then again, hes a "tranny" so it's an insta-hit, can't wait to see the video getting posted by though ass user making fun of him while giving him all the views in the world.