True dat'

True dat'

Attached: 20220203_141517.jpg (464x364, 34.01K)

No one outside of an extremely fringe and delusional minority on Reddit or Twitter thinks that. Do we really need to make up reasons to get mad?

Attached: 161327378.jpg (352x352, 35.53K)

Best girl with the hard facts.

Yes

Noooo, not the heckin' channel that just reuploaded music!

It's not as if.... There's projects/websites (That did the real work) where you can still get them!!!!

You guys are retarded. The main point is in red, but you are addressing the point written in black.

Fact is, if you listen to an OST outside of the game itself, the OST becomes less special and normalizes within your auditory perception.
Thus, your experience with a game is partially ruined in that the OST doesn't hit the same, it is not longer "part of the game", it's just another track on your playlist that you've heard about a million times and just want to skip.

Ritsu fucks old men for money

I listen to vidya music and get flashbacks of those times when that music started playing and tear up a little. Shut the fuck up, dumb zoomer

the absolute fucking lengths tendies will go to to defend their corporate masters, no matter how abusive they are lmao

Subjective

cool point and nice argument too bad i don't care

Attached: 1643072812235.jpg (1920x1440, 393.44K)

Ok I guess i dont care about lessening my own experience that's my choice to make

>you're a thief if you legally buy a game, then rip the OST yourself, and enjoy it on the go, all because you didn't get the "permission" from the company

Piss off corporate simp. If Nintendo doesn't want them posting them publicly, that's one thing. However, you can't prove any theft is taking place when I'm merely manipulating content that I already gave them money for. What am I doing wrong? Violating their copyright by tampering with the code of the game I legally bought?

>b-but it's a license
You're using legal technobabble to say it's wrong, but you're not giving me a reason why it's wrong. Just "OBEY THE CORPORATIONS"

OSTs exist

>You guys are retarded.
The points the OP makes aren't worth addressing.

>It's not as if.... There's projects/websites (That did the real work) where you can still get them!!!!
Like where?
sittingonclouds doesn't have any older Nintendo music, and khinsider is dogshit, not only it asks to make an account to download music, but also to donate money too
I genuinely can't tell if that's a loyal tendie or just a shitposter
poe's law is real

Someone made this image not because he actually believes this but so he can get (You)s on an anonymous anime website, because that's his idea of fun. And it's going to work

>Puts on playlist of every track Nintendo has ever made
Time to crash the system!

Attached: 1643307948759.gif (240x184, 148.11K)

Let people listen to music how they want, dude.
Personally, I listen to OSTs after I've heard them, I don't really go out to look for ones that I haven't heard.
Unironically, soulseek.. You can find that there at any moment for free (If you ignore the scammers that sells "rare" music) and Any Forums zoomers don't know about it, yet.. it really is a gem of a software and it's what I've been using for a decade now.

i only listen to osts after i finish the games

>"If your favorite track is in a late game dungeon and you've saved afterward and want to listen to the track again, get fucked and play all the way back to the dungeon on a fresh save."

Sound Test... Home...

Attached: tumblr_nrda1qOPx31s3uawvo1_500.gif (490x357, 1.93M)

fucking legendary bait
good job

Can you address a point without either obsessing with Nintendo or resorting to ad hominems?

Just curious, have you ever had a favorite track of music that you grew to hate due to how many times you've listened to it?
That's the argument in the OP. Your enjoyment of a song diminishes whenever you hear it outside of a video game, even though the song being placed in that video game is very integral to it. Most games would vehemently nosedive in how we enjoyed them were we to remove their music.

>Just curious, have you ever had a favorite track of music that you grew to hate due to how many times you've listened to it?
No? That sounds kinda stupid. You're listening to it for a reason. If you stop listening to it, it means you want to listen to something else, because you like variety. I used to listen to the Megaman X Corrupted soundtrack all the time, but now I listen to it less because I have alot more music to enjoy. That doesn't mean I hate the MMXC themes, I just have other stuff I want to enjoy.

I listen to a games OST before playing it, because if the game ends up being shit it will end up lessening the experience of the music for me.

Attached: 8914ffa6c20e118cd7af534a1c0db324.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

>Soulseek
Don't you have to put your own stuff to be able to download other people's uploads?
Can you address a point without either obsessing with Nintendo or resorting to ad hominems?
>Can you address a point without either obsessing with Nintendo or resorting to ad hominems?
Yes, how does people's way of listening music affect you?
>Just curious, have you ever had a favorite track of music that you grew to hate due to how many times you've listened to it?
No? If I get tired of listening to a song, then I listen to other songs.

But Nintendo's music sounds like shit.

Good, Nintendo games deserve to be ruined

You don't have to, some uploaders have a restriction but it's rare. You can just upload junk regardless and it'll pass.

I don't know how to address this, because I think that if I disagree with you'll say I'm lying or that it's an anecdote or some other dismissive non-argument. Still.
I don't care much for music in general, game OSTs are the same the only OSTs I've listen to outside playing are Jet Set Radio Future, Alan Wake, MGR:R and Tetris Effect. Take MGR. Because of how it's mixed in game you don't listen to it as one track, you hear the instrumental for a while while you're fighting a boss and then it hits the chorus when you start doing the QTEs. When I listen to it outside the game, I just hear the whole track through. It's different and doesn't take away from how it's played in the game.
For JSRF, they're just good song. I can like them as music and they serve the atmosphere but there isn't anything special about the mixing.
How about game like GTA where it's all licensed music? Or MGSV where it's intended for you to add your own music to the in-game player? Are those worse because you hear the song outside the game?
Why did you make the OP about Nintendo anyways, this point has nothing to do with it specifically.