The Story Sucks

>The Story Sucks
The story has clearly been well thought out and people react LIKE AN ACTUAL HUMAN would - you don't get away with lying, people don't trust you after you do a single sidequest for them, people are realistically greedy and solipsistic because they've been forced to be by an actual apocalypse that has lasted for decades.
>The Voice Acting is Bad
EVERY (and I am not exaggerating, *EVERY*) voice actor that speaks more than 1 sentence/1 line has sounded 10/10 professional. The sound design is fantastic, totally fits the setting, if you talk to a person outside and then follow them into an alley and talk to them again their voice sounds different because they're physically in an alley, underground, inside, etc.
>There's gonna be BUGS galore
After almost 6 hours I've encountered ONE bug - a zombie teleporting a few yards. That's it. Seriously. It was funny and had no effect on gameplay and hasn't happened since.
>The Combat is repetitive
Whoever thinks this is an actual retard. The combat is MASSIVELY improved over Dying Light 1 and Dying Light 1's combat was great. There is probably 6-8x (not just throwing out a number, I literally mean 600-800% more) the depth when it comes to combat choices and the skill ceiling is WAY higher.

Stealth is improved.
Crafting is improved.
Skills are improved.
Item diversity and meaningfulness has MASSIVELY improved.
The music no one even dares pretend isn't awesome, and it literally does what they say it does - it uniquely changes and paces itself in real time based on the area you're in, what you're doing, and probably 2 or 3 other things I don't even fucking know about.

You fucking lied Any Forums, like you ALWAYS fucking do about new games that are actually good.

Oh, and to prove I'm not a PR shill - Nigger faggot spic jew suck a dick and fuck YOU.

Attached: 67171_14_yep-dying-light-2-confirmed-ray-tracing-tech_full.jpg (1280x718, 111.57K)

NEVER trust Any Forums about video games

>Anonymous 02/03/22(Thu)16:11:34 No.587384014>The Story Sucks
>The story has clearly been well thought out and people react LIKE AN ACTUAL HUMAN would - you don't get away with lying, people don't trust you after you do a single sidequest for them, people are realistically greedy and solipsistic because they've been forced to be by an actual apocalypse that has lasted for decades.
>>The Voice Acting is Bad
>EVERY (and I am not exaggerating, *EVERY*) voice actor that speaks more than 1 sentence/1 line has sounded 10/10 professional. The sound design is fantastic, totally fits the setting, if you talk to a person outside and then follow them into an alley and talk to them again their voice sounds different because they're physically in an alley, underground, inside, etc.
>>There's gonna be BUGS galore
>After almost 6 hours I've encountered ONE bug - a zombie teleporting a few yards. That's it. Seriously. It was funny and had no effect on gameplay and hasn't happened since.
>>The Combat is repetitive
>Whoever thinks this is an actual retard. The combat is MASSIVELY improved over Dying Light 1 and Dying Light 1's combat was great. There is probably 6-8x (not just throwing out a number, I literally mean 600-800% more) the depth when it comes to combat choices and the skill ceiling is WAY higher.
>
>Stealth is improved.
>Crafting is improved.
>Skills are improved.
>Item diversity and meaningfulness has MASSIVELY improved.
>The music no one even dares pretend isn't awesome, and it literally does what they say it does - it uniquely changes and paces itself in real time based on the area you're in, what you're doing, and probably 2 or 3 other things I don't even fucking know about.
>
>You fucking lied Any Forums, like you ALWAYS fucking do about new games that are actually good.
>
>Oh, and to prove I'm not a PR shill - Nigger faggot spic jew suck a dick and fuck YOU.
just come out as transgender already jesus

ok dont care

Don't care about anything you posted, shill. Still pirating and will play it because the first game was good.

>DENUVO

Attached: 1635541644250.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

what worries me most is the weapon variety, heard somone said there's 0 personality to the weapons and it doesn't matter what you use.
is this correct?

You'll be waiting a long time to pirate unless you wanna throw Empress some cash

i haven't played it yet but from what I've seen, the melee combat looks worse than the first game

it trully boggles my mind;
having things barely improved from the first game is one thing but how can you make it worse???

If you're genuinely asking I'll genuinely answer. There's multiple weapon impact types (blunt/slash/piercing/etc) and that alone means when you hit a zombie in the thorax with each weapon the damage and physical effect on their ragdoll is different. Then you have 1/2handed weapons, throwing weapons, opportunity weapons/explosives/etc and moving/standing/power/jumping/parkour/etc types of attacks.

Just mathing that out objectively means there's hundreds to thousands of ways to do damage. Where does personality come in/not come in?

Sounds good, I wonder why he said that..
maybe he talked about the difference between the same weapon types?

FPBP

btw I'm trans if that matters.

ok

Attached: 1643657002537.webm (506x900, 1.38M)

watched some gameplay and im genuinely hyped about the massive amount of creativity and just cool shit you can do in combat and movement, but watching that 2019/2022 comparison video really disappointed me in terms of the characters. i actually really liked the voice acting and general personalities of frank, juan, matt, and the colonel and it seems theyve all been fucked over in this one. is the story really as bad and the characters really as bland and cardboard as all the reviews are saying? i feel like the characters and side quests are going to be needed to turn this into an actual game and not just a mindlessly fun sandbox

I would rather they build on very strong bones then have a cake that looks and smells nice on the outside that physically collapses.

sounds like cyberpunk lmao, dying light 2 at least seems like it has the world and gameplay base that could be combined with an actually good story to make an absolutely fantastic game. i havent played it yet but im really hoping the story is at least passable and not the "i dropped the game 16 times and shot myself because of how bad the story was but came back because parkour fun" from literally every review

I wonder if he's still alive. That was a good cat.

Is shilling on Any Forums the best poles can afford?

Why do you care so much whether I, or any one on Any Forums likes the game?