Why the fuck is nobody here excited about this beautiful game but obsess over babyshit like pokemon arceus?

Why the fuck is nobody here excited about this beautiful game but obsess over babyshit like pokemon arceus?

Attached: DF358884-5276-4BF1-BFD1-100431CAB82E.jpg (1024x1019, 464.46K)

That's a movie

Absurdly, incredibly annoying and repulsive main character

Already played the first one.

I don't want to play as Nikocado

Distinct lack of soul.

Zero Dawn was a 7/10 game, why would I be hyped for this?

at least its in a beautiful world. Arceus is in a god ugly n64 world but NOOOOO SONY DIDNT MAKE A WOMAN LOOK LIKE MUH WAIFUS

kys

Bro the MC was like nails on a chalkboard
On multiple levels

>walk 30ft
>encounter oil-covered glistening ethnic people complaining about something for the 1000th time
>walk 30ft
>defeat robots the same way you already defeated them 1000x times before
>collect random scrap

That's the entire game.

If i could shut the main character up and make her look human then i might play the game

The first game literally put me to sleep while I was playing on multiple occasions.

It’s fucking boring that’s why. I tried to complete the first game five times, and only got half way. Beautiful movie though, will YouTube it.

Scripted walk and talk.
At least Shenmue II gave me choices during my long walks

Yea i'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it runs on my hacked ps4.

Attached: very positive.png (1197x600, 507.46K)

Literally the most overrated game in history this game is dogshit and the main character is just a roided cavewoman with ugly ass face

it's generic in every sense of the word

Agreed but I think there's room for improvement at least. The enemies make the game interesting, its everything else that needs polished and fixed.

i would kill myself before I'd play any of those horizon games

Awful attempt at shilling, don't need to shit on other games to get people to try to play this.

very ugly main character. I'll consider getting it way later if modders fix her

I'm excited but scared that my base PS4 will set ablaze trying to run it

Attached: EXo-l0KXsAA5znB.jpg (1920x1080, 268.84K)

Because this is what a real MC looks like

Attached: 1643745487824.jpg (1067x1500, 890.42K)

I am a white male and I love BBC seed in white women. I denounce my race as inferior and want mixed babies for the future. I also enjoy playing Super Bonk on my snes Jamal got me.

Take the vaccine.

I attempted to play the first one, it was the most boring ubisoft game I have ever played. They made robot dinosaurs boring.

Attached: 1561967282535.jpg (1600x1516, 263.5K)

HZD wasn't that good

I've been tracking you across multiple threads. You really love talking about your hacked PS4 eh? Triangulating your position now. Good luck, gyvjw8amer

>copy paste of HZD1
wow user its a mystery

this but unironically
im not looking at rule 63 nikando avacado my whole game session

First one sucked so hard I don’t remember a single thing about it even though I completed it.

its an incredibly boring copy paste open world ubi game

Because pokemon arceus is so unique LMFAO

Because pokemon is already out and horizon isn't, are you retarded?

Because no one owns a ps5.

>stealth grass
>magnetic melee
>aloycado

Attached: 1339196777841.jpg (600x600, 200.63K)

>copy paste opwn world ubisoft game is good when company I like makes it
fuck off snoy

>uglier stealth grass
>no melee
>another nameless mute for an MC

There is no objective reason to like Pokemon Arceus over Horizon. None.

It looks good enough to buy when it drops down to $20, but it's just more of the same shit, except Aloy is uglier. I say that as a Zeldafag who thinks so far botw2 is even more guilty of that, until they show a proper trailer.

gameplay > graphics
whistle into stealth kill is shit
nameless mute MC is unironically better than aloy was in 1

bro I loved the first game. gameplay was actually fun, felt like a boss, robodinos actually felt scary, thought the plot was pretty rad. would be dope if you get to play as other characters though, I wanna smash shit up as Erend

It's too fucking generic
The gameplay is simple, not original and now boring