Which is your favorite Final Fantasy from the golden era; 1-6?

which is your favorite Final Fantasy from the golden era; 1-6?

Attached: ff.jpg (1200x800, 80.11K)

The gold era is 7-9

I skipped all of them, nerd. 3D or SRPG or fuck off.

My first FF was X and I didn't even beat it. The first one I played to completion was XIII.

Final Fantasy tier list

>Top tier
VII, X, IX, IV

>High tier
VI, VIII, XIV

>Mid tier
V, III, XIII-2, XIII-3, XII

>Low tier
I, XI, XV, X-2

>Shit tier
II, XIII, IV-2

that's peak, and it goes to 11

fucking zoomers, god damn

Attached: ff.jpg (259x194, 7.82K)

the only one that I finished, FF6

I'm 30 years old. There's more to life than just playing video games 24/7, you know.

IV

Attached: 455579154.gif (400x400, 771.4K)

I missed the FFs until 7.

I played Secret of Mana, Illusion of Gaia, and Ogre Battle instead. Of those I'd say Illusion of Gaia was a favorite.

6 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 4 > 2

V, and it's not even close.

oh don't gimme that shit, these are games from the fucking 90s

Either 1 or 4. To this day I still love Dragoons and Jump because of Kain.

Attached: Jump.gif (241x216, 84.34K)

IV is the best.

ranking 2 last really rustles my jimson weed

Attached: csPQmITBhtBh2o7tQgc3Juxo_400x400.png (400x400, 1.1K)

Kys

1 too much nostalgia for me to ever pick otherwise

5 with 3 a bit behind. The rest are kinda bad 2bh

6 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 3

Yeah and what I'm implying is that I wasn't into video games much back then. My first real console was a PS2 that I barely used to play sports games

How could you possibly say this when you bothered to play 13 to completion lmao

Nah. The real FF tier list is:

>Must play games:
4-10, Dissidia 1&2, Tactics.
>Games you never need to play:
Everything else.

On topic: FF5

So you waited until you were an adult to dump 60 hours into a JRPG? How can you say there's more to life but then the only period where you didn't waste your life was childhood, coincidentally the only time period where you can healthily play vidya all the time.

how do you feel about 8 wiseguy

>>
yeah......no

FF3 nes is the funnest game in the series to me

You're fishing really hard to start a pointless argument for some reason. I went outside more than I played video games as a kid, meaning I didn't play most of those "iconic" video games you all love so much. That's all there is to it. From my POV 13 was decent enough of a game. It's entirely possible that I'd love the older games more if I actually went back and played them.

golden era is 4-10

also 6 is the best

It's actually good/underrated. People who hate on it unironically don't understand it. Squall is also the best protagonist in the entire series to this day.

sure 13 might be decent but it's objectively the worst one, and you missed all the great shit!!

IV. I never played the expansion story, but I feel like it was the peak of the medieval style FFs before the series went a tad too far into steampunk like VI and VII or whimsical concepts like IX and X. It had just enough of both to be unique.