Master Duel

>game has a blatant agenda

Attached: 1632686109484.jpg (700x700, 126.83K)

Kaiba, your new "Blue Eyes I WANT TO FUCK THIS Dragon" is a bit unusual, even by your own standards...

>Blue eyes bimbofication

With hips that wide I thought she would have 3000 def

Nice thighs

I'm glad Kaiba didn't allows Konami to censor this one.

>"I SUMMON BIG THIGHS WIDE DR- I MEAN BLUE TITS W- BOOBS EYE-"

Anyone got a decklist for this card? Does she run with chaos max or the synchros

she supports both decks

Even comes with built in handlebars

blue tits white woman

>the effect of Drytron Alpha Thuban is activated

Attached: 1642995891405.jpg (1023x682, 123.79K)

With hips that wide she actually has 0 defence because of how ample the grip is.

I'd support both of her decks if you catch my drift

Attached: 1484483733587.jpg (400x400, 11.83K)

You Just Know Dragon.

Kaiba sure likes being inside his dragons

Attached: tumblr_nmpopeSMUs1u76hl0o1_640.jpg (640x480, 56.7K)

What a kick ass plane

just negate it bro

Attached: PROM DATE.png (419x610, 425.73K)

You know what I don't like about Master Duel aside from players taking their sweet time doing unnecessary combos for some stupid reason? the fact that I don't have a side deck.

Attached: _deck_builder_Lightsworn_Artillery.png (880x1093, 1.35M)

elaborate

Attached: 1619139605874.jpg (455x224, 30.54K)

has anyone had any success with weather painter on here? willing to share a deck?

Its best out of one so there's no point of a side deck. For now

I'd co-link her extra zones, if you see where I'm going

Attached: 57384657456.jpg (480x360, 23.79K)

I will summon my monsters and you will watch me do it

Attached: nomirrorforceplz.png (688x420, 652.5K)

I run her in my Blue-Eyes synchro deck to get my one copy of Chaos Max and Chaos Form

Maybe use your own brain and read the card to come to your own conclusion

Give me a rush duel game in english already Konami.

They're just a bit slow right now. If they had their field spell they'd be pretty good. I'd make a Luna Kaiju version of the deck if I wanted it to be viable in ranked but it's a bit too high investment for me at the moment.

If ultimateness or the big fuck you dragon gets sent to the graveyard, you have a chance if you banish them soon

>stop by the card section at Target earlier today out of curiosity
>see those Maximum Gold El Dorado boxes people have mentioned
>$29.99 for 4 boosters containing 7 cards each
That's highway robbery, and online the boxes are cheaper for some reason?

Attached: 1643606594430.jpg (480x480, 22.29K)

>censoring the price
What's wrong, user? Shy?

I was trying out Virtual World, so I still don't know the monster names, but I'm confused by something. I increased the level of a non tuner monster to match the level of a tuner I already had on the field, so both were at 6, but the game didn't let me special summon Tzolkin with them, so I had to use Final Sigma. The thing is, none of the monsters involved really fit the exact criteria before card effects but it should still work, no? One was a lv6 non-tuner that became a tuner with its special effect, the other was lv3 that became lv6 with a trap, and Tzolkin itself is lv0 but the card effect says it's always treated as 12. I could summon the Mathmech, so I'm very confused

The physical game's prices are all fucked

Nah, I just surrender, in fact there are a few discussions where players are complaining because their opponents surrender before they can finish their play, according to some people from the other side of the equation they keep summoning even with a clear field and enough power to finish the duel but apparently the reward system encourages people to keep the crazy plays to rack up some points.

Yeah, for twice that price you can get boxes with 5 times the cards. Maybe it's because the set isn't brand new anymore that they raised the price?

>That's highway robbery
Welcome to TCGs.
Reminder that Keyforge gets you a full fucking deck for $10.

Attached: 1643692594306.jpg (1200x1829, 1.07M)

Unless it just came out or you have a gift card, there's no reason to ever open sealed product

Attached: protoglint.gif (300x227, 320.86K)

hips too wide

Never thought it would be relevant, I wanted a capture of my build but I didn't want to open the game so I went for a deck builder, I actually have the deck in real life or at least 90% of those cards, no LS link, Arc, Tarantula or CWSD yet since I retired long ago.

redpill me on madolche

Attached: princess1.png (416x505, 167.96K)