What do you think of Rindo Kanade?

What do you think of Rindo Kanade?

Attached: RindoArtworkHD (3).png (640x1770, 541.71K)

I was disappointed by the combat I thought it was going to be like kingdom hearts but not gay

possibly the the most milquetoast character in his series. He works for what his character is supposed to do and be in the story but I can't really see anyone liking him the same way they would Neku.

I remember I started to dislike him on day 3 when Nagi dove into his mind and it turned out all he cared about was not being blamed if things went south. Also didn't like how dependent he was on his e-gf. He's cool by the end though, even if he isn't as interesting as Neku was.

Anyone else find his VA irritating?

With the way he acted throughout the game it has me wondering if he's a narcissistic psychopath

Rindo is literally just Roxas wearing different clothes

No I actually thought he did a good job. When I changed to Japanese to replay a few days on Ult he sounded too old

funny how Neku and Rindo are basically better versions of Sora and Roxas

The thing that always stuck out to me was when motoi got shit on by whobo was distressed that he was gonna be erased Rindo's first question was about the stupid another shit.

>mediocre gameplay
>mediocre story
>good ass soundtrack
It's on a good path. Not perfect but they can definitely refine it in the future.
What's the status on this IP though? Any more projects planed or will they make us wait another 14 years?

not to mention that the entire premise of the time travel that day was
>we have to save motoi!
>uh actually I just wanna hear more of this conversation... better not tell the team that though

Why is everyone in NEO wearing plaid pattern? No one is OG was.

Attached: 1625584580964.png (1548x1260, 1.18M)

Shitty MC of a shitty sequel, I just want to fuck Shoka and Nagi.

Cool character arc and development. He's a boring submissive bitch with a punchable face, 2/10 would not hang out with.

he based

His chinstrap looks retarded.

Rindo-Kazooie

Far less interesting than Neku.

His game flopped, lol.

Nomura developed a new clothing fetish