Starts Patreon

>Starts Patreon.
>Never releases anything good or interesting, videos are almost a yearly release.

This is an obvious scam but, why people keep paying him?

Attached: Down At The Rabbit Hole.jpg (1280x720, 80.8K)

videojogos

VIDEO GAMES?
>VIDEO GAMES?
VIDEO GAMES?
>VIDEO GAMES?
VIDEO GAMES?
>VIDEO GAMES?
VIDEO GAMES?
>VIDEO GAMES?
VIDEO GAMES?

Ironically his next video is gonna be on EVE.

I was going to post this on Any Forums.

Deep Blue episode was kino

he made only one good video and thats all

he could pass as a mad and tormented sculptor

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x720, 290.64K)

>videogames

how long until he transitions?

What do you mean to point out here? This happens whenever a content creator gets a Patreon and it makes sense too, why would he do shit if he's getting paid either way?

Because he'll stop getting paid if he doesn't deliver content for too long. See Spoony.

Attached: Spoony Look.gif (348x272, 3.63M)

The better question would be why do so many people keep paying those content creators monthly when they never produce shit?

>grifter grifts
Dogs bark. Cats meow. What do you expect OP?

I'm suprised spoony isn't trans yet

he posts a lot on twitch

Still free money, can exit whenever he wants to
Same people also donate to twitch millionaires each week / month. Some people just aren't money smart

a big part of why he takes so long is his more recent videos contain animations, if he got someone else to do it his upload rate would increase noticeably

xe is you fucking bigot

He really just has a back and forth with his audience on Twitch. The big bad videos for general audiences come out every now and then. I think it's good he doesn't overwater his library with garbage he doesn't care about. His takes on Spoony and DSP are some of the best even if a bit dated. I wouldn't mind sequels leading up to DSP's bankruptcy and Spoony's eviction saga.

>what if Jim was a soi zoom