Shadow of War

I just got this bitch, should I bumrush through Act 1 to get to the army building, or should I take my time for whatever reason?

Attached: 435816-middle-earth-shadow-of-war-windows-apps-front-cover.jpg (720x1080, 104.45K)

I wanted to play this but the army thing put me off

>or should I take my time for whatever reason?
Ohhoohohoho

this game is a timesink, repetitive as fuck and ultimately, a waste of time. You'll see if you have half a brain.

Imagine going from condemned/fear to this horseshit.

I am aware it will be a time vampire
I will fuck you, answer the question

Attached: 1571025938312.png (715x720, 532.75K)

All honesty, user. The only time you should worry about grinding is in the Epilogue.
Do your story missions, grab the moonrunes and do the celebrimbor memories. Just do the absolute bare minimum of army management throughout the early game, because you're gonna replace everybody or spend hours grinding everybody up over time.

Attached: 1629295766491.jpg (1920x1080, 290.12K)

So is the epilogue where the game shines?

lol no

Absolutely love the game and if anyone is shilling it on Any Forums its me don't care about anyone else's wrong opinion on here

First portion is like the 1st game its teaching you to fight alone and no one else but you
That being said I enjoy the absolute onslaught slaughter you're able to do till you finally eat dirt

But with the actual domination powers coming from the 2nd act of the game and thats what I'm here for I would say just take your time with the first part at least
Captain domination isn't the name of the game its a mechanic don't treat it as if you have to have someone in order to beat anyone
Its totally possible to stalk and stab a captain totally on your own with no Intel if thats what you want to do

I loved picking a favorite captain and sending them to kill everyone and popping in for the final stab or choosing which ones I wanted to add

You'll get a bodyguard who will follow you everywhere go have them stur up trouble
My favorites were any spear thrower because they had some insane stealth damage

To answer your question
Just take it at your own pace but hustle because the funs just around the corner

Attached: 1639514449473m.jpg (1024x576, 37.4K)

just play this god awful game for a few hours and then move on to something else.

This game is all about making your own fun. If you can't invest yourself in making your own stories with the orcs, you're not gonna enjoy it. OP, I took my time in the first area just fucking around, making my first rival that would follow me the whole game. Also you can get saved by gondor captains which is kino

Take your time to figure out the basics, but don't feel the need to be a completionist on any collectathon quest or side-challenge that doesn't interest you.

I also recommend maybe cranking up the difficulty to Hard Mode early on if it feels like Orc captains are getting too easy. The Nemesis system is more entertaining if you don't hack through the entire line-up of distinct rivals in one sitting.

I'll always remember this game as the first one I played on my OLED back in 2019 good times

I wouldn't say "shines". It's where everything you've learned up until then culminates in a "now we're scaling everything with you until you hit level cap" sorta deal, the story throws a curveball and you get some nice toys to play with.
But until then, there's not much point grinding your orcs up. I think they even nerfed the epilogue to make it shorter and easier.

SUFFER ME NOW

Play the way you want to. The game is very much designed that way.

>tfw no more elfkino

Attached: 1636597520238.jpg (1920x1080, 231.73K)

Talon sucked, him becoming the bright lord and replacing sauron would have been kino

Rush the shitty story so you can get all the basic abilities so you can start actually having fun

The army thing is minimal

I didn't hate him, but he was a very safe, plain, stoic hero kind of character.
Worst part for me is Troy Baker putting in fuck all effort, when he's up against Nolan North, Matt Mercer, Gideon Emery, Phil LaMarr, etc.
At no point did I really feel any kind of animosity for Sauron or Orcs coming from him. Even his domination lines are weak as hell.

Attached: 1632533264752.jpg (1920x1080, 150.02K)

More kino than a betrayed man singlehandedly holding back the dark lords forces?

>But until then, there's not much point grinding your orcs up. I think they even nerfed the epilogue to make it shorter and easier
Don't fucking listen to this
I've seen plenty orcs 15 levels lower beat someone in a pit fight
Pick a captain you jive with and stick next to them or make em your body guard
As far as leveling your other guys send them to kill off someone higher and then take the last hit or face palm them
They level any scenario so long as they don't get away
When it comes to forts just assign body guards levels don't matter but the amount of captains does

Attached: 1622388273733.png (1059x642, 46.58K)

Yes, he had a chance to truly break the cycle and didn’t take it.

The only characters with any real charisma in these games are the orcs. Just as well that the Nemesis system with them is the main selling point.

Attached: Always kill the messenger.jpg (1280x720, 261.41K)

What do you mean?

I'm still annoyed they got what sounds like some random faggot off the internet to do a voice set for the orcs and they did absolutely nothing to his voice. He sounds like he walked out of a starbucks and wears programming socks.

Attached: 1631089819797.gif (498x271, 2.3M)