Why don't they make games like this anymore?

Why don't they make games like this anymore?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAUCRImUpis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PS1 is the sweet spot in vidya, and it would be cool for a console refresh, stock authentic consoles on the shelves 2022

FFT aged like milk.

zoomer alert

youtube.com/watch?v=fAUCRImUpis

They are.

I wonder if this will have job classes like FFT or if they just unlock skills as they level up

i would be more interested if it wasnt only on switch

I was about to go on a long spiel about how they kind of all migrated to handhelds and Switch is probably the only modern console to reasonably expect to see another on. This pretty much validates my thoughts.

If you can make your own units it'll be good but I bet you wont be able to like in garbage fire emblem.

It will be a timed exclusive like octopath

Buy Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark and the Missions and Monster DLC. Currently on sale.

Attached: 1628156080924.jpg (474x474, 33.17K)

no more talent left in the industry

>Matsuno gets his chance to expand the lore of Ivalice through FFXIV
>Writes utter nonsense
>Gets fired from the project and has to unceremoniously write a conclusion to his story in character bios most players didn't read

lol, lmao

This.

The entire Final Fantasy is shit. The gameplay has always been devoid of any strategy and horribly balanced. They have always been sold on their gay weeb aesthetics and autist-catnip inflated stat numbers and needlessly elaborate character building systems.

actually good game, can recommend

retard oppinion

based sonnenrad
keep that sun spinnin'

Why does everyone who complains about JRPG gameplay inevitably wind up sounding like a braindead retard? Is there some connection here?

WRPG fags are actual spergs.

closest thing you will get to FFT on the pc unless you emulate the game itself