Got this one steam sale and I gotta say it's the most boring game I've ever played

Got this one steam sale and I gotta say it's the most boring game I've ever played.
>accept quest to hunt dinosaur
>wander around for 10 minutes until you see dino tracks
>spend 15 minutes looking for the damn thing
>oh, it saw you and ran away
>chase it down and bash it a few times
>it runs away again
>repeat until you've finally whittled it's health down
>go back to base and accept another identical mission, except this time the dinosaur can scream, do backflips or some other bullshit
rinse and repeat.
Is this all the game is? Buried under all the tutorials, menus, and customization, it's extremely shallow and soulless.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 52.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5MgXZwY71g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

filtered

You're a faggot. Neat

what weapon do you main ? the game is gameplay focused if you didn't notice, you have to get gud

Attached: 1273856162205.jpg (486x1103, 303.6K)

You're a rookie and will be for a long time

Buy game called monster hunter,
Be surprised you actually have to hunt a monster

i got filtered after the first long ass cut scene. This game is made for actual children and coomer pedos

imagine buying a game called monster hunter and complaining that all you do is hunt monsters.

Attached: sign.jpg (800x450, 59.67K)

btw I'm OP and I use guardian weapons

Lmao this.

>still falling for bait OP
I kinda miss World Pickle. I wish they add him to Snnbreak.

leave adhd faggot. how can you still be filtered by a game designed for retards like you. this website is 18+

where;s his mustash

>the game is gameplay focused
I know you probably have like 2000 hours on the game because You're a pathetic loser but newbies have to watch cutscenes. You can't skip them

>Be surprised you actually have to hunt a monster while everything is slow as shit*
Funny how you left his actual complaint out

Its fun when you know how to play

N

You sound like you suck.

they're not even monster they're just fucking gay dinosaurs.

Damn bros, you got him. There's no way they could make hunting monsters actually fun. It's SUPPOSED to be tedious because you're doing what the title says after all!

That's all it is as far as I can tell. There is no point to the game. Just kill the same shit over and over except the next version has more hit points!

Game is designed to keep NPCs busy. If you find enjoyment in a monster hunter game, you need to kill yourself

Had a similar experience to OP. Got this game when it was new bundled with my graphics card, tried to play it, and got bored af. Was not previously aware of the Monster Hunter games. Seemed like some Final Fantasy type 3rd person fantasy shit and I did not find it fun or engaging. Dropped it a few hours in. What am I missing?

COPE

>buy a game called monster hunter
>most of the shit you fight are dragons
>they even share a lot of the same animations
just call it dragon hunter at this point

>buy game that has co-op as its major selling point
>play it single player

retard

your missing delayed gratification.

monster gets harder, you get better gear.
then monsters get even harder.
you cant get better gear

now u get gud

video fucking related

youtube.com/watch?v=D5MgXZwY71g

Where’s the fucking mustache?

>Pick up World again after getting bored of Rise
>Have spent hours trying to solo Alatreon
>Still can't beat the fucker
I curse the developer who thought a DPS check was a good idea.

How the fuck do you want hunting monsters to be fun? If hunting monsters was fun wouldn't they be extinct? You play your games on easy mode you soft-served retard.

this looks like a shitty clone of dark souls, but for high school age weebs. it even says so in the title of the video

>buys co-op game
>mad when he can't play solo

It does get super repetitive and boring, but after like 1000 hours when all you have to left to do is farm charms

(you)

>playing rise
>fighting magnamalo
>gunners always get rekt when he does his slam dunk
It’s always funny when they cart.

I have literally never played any of these Monster Hunter games because I feel bad for the monsters. Every bit of gameplay I have ever seen just seems like a murder simulator where you hunt down these animals that just want to live.

Attached: 1639008499043.jpg (1076x1002, 207.94K)

>just grind for 300 hours, then you get to play the game
It's reminiscent of a hazing ritual. All this tells me is that you got inducted into a shitty cult and lost perspective.

>There's no way they could make hunting monsters actually fun.
It is fun. It's just not fun TO YOU.

You might as well ask why Tetris isn't fun to play because you just drop blocks and they should have "made dropping blocks actually fun".

>Why yes, I do main Charge Blade. How did you know?

Attached: 1209878464897612675.jpg (859x960, 98.9K)

It's the circle of life.