Star Fox

Hopes, dreams, favorites, disappointments, the usual.

Attached: 1608081510088.jpg (4096x2244, 1.96M)

Episode 2

>hopes
a new game
>dreams
a good game
>disappoints
game won't be good
>expectations
it'll be SHIT

This gonna sound weird, but I wish the landmaster would get retooled into an APC. It's just odd to me that Star Fox doesn't have a troop transport vehicle. How do they transport prisoners back to the ship? And a single seater tank seems too limited for a mercenary outfit.

Attached: 1409811864037.jpg (1024x567, 61.01K)

>hopes
A good game that’s got similar gameplay to the original three but a new storyline. Ease up on the gimmicks like the motion controls and chicken walker and shit
>dreams
Go full in on a narrative Star Fox with a combination of on foot and flying combat. Basically ME1 in the Starfox universe.
>favorites
Obviously SF64 but I enjoyed Assault a lot, and Command had some interesting ideas even if it didn’t get executed as well as it could have
>disappointments
fuck at this point how much worse could it get? We’re basically getting into F-Zero/Earthbound tier where there’s never going to be a new game

No one is even working on a Star Fox game so even having one would be enough. Having something character focused like Command would be ideal for me.

Attached: no dye.png (2487x4386, 3.23M)

That art almost looks like Bucky O'Hare.
SNES SF and SF2 were great.
SF64 was also awesome.
Assault was ok, gets a little too much hate... and they've yet to make another legitimately good SF game since. I hope they do, but I don't expect much from Nintendo when it comes to actually making games for their less popular IPs.

Ah Star Fox. My favorite series, doomed to struggle as long as Miyamoto's in charge of it.
>Hopes
A new Star Fox game either this year on Switch, or as a launch title for Nintendo's next console
>Dreams
A new Star Fox game that undoubtedly revives the series, ensuring the safety of its future
>Favorites
Star Fox 64 is objectively the pinnacle, though Assault is still my personal favorite
>Disappointments
Mostly just disappointed with how they've handled the IP over the years.

Attached: Raf Grassetti Star Fox Team.jpg (1638x2048, 483.95K)

>Go full in on a narrative Star Fox with a combination of on foot and flying combat. Basically ME1 in the Starfox universe.
It's weird how much sense that makes. Mass Effect but with a large focus on ship combat would be a blast.

Attached: 1641775925840.jpg (2176x2721, 2.36M)

What would you like to see for the on-foot missions? I feel like a big mistake Assault made was not having the two sticks configuration as the default. That, and having only Fox playable. Even 2 had all the team playable. Needs free switching for both on-foot and pilot segments.

Attached: 1643233126566.jpg (877x620, 135.32K)

I want a hub level where you walk around on the Great Fox, hanging out with the crew or reading lore and such.

Attached: 44180.png (750x650, 188.1K)

>Hopes
Star fox 3
>Dreams
Star fox anime/manga series
>favorites
Star fox 1,2, and 64. They each offer something that I like that the others don't >Disappointments
Assault for sure. I actually had expectations for it back in the day. It is a pretty bad title
>The usual
Were going to have mods remove this thread before we reach the bump limit due to this devolving into a furfest.

You sounded like you reluctantly called 64 the pinnicle

Fuck it, I want Adventures 2. Just give me a quality Zelda-like with the Star Fox crew.

Attached: 1643216898338.png (1260x1947, 2.67M)

There is a niche

Attached: STAR FOX ADVENTURES 2 DO IT NINTENDO.png (1355x144, 13.41K)

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

TURN THIS INTO A HMOFA THREAD
NOWWWWW

theres no other furry vidya art except that rat and kangaroo game that was announced

nobody cares

Attached: Fur.png (324x198, 54.29K)

Hot take: looking back Star Fox Assault was pretty alright. They could have dropped the Galaga storyline though.

There's too many Zelda like titles for it to do well.

Goddammit. I just want to dungeon crawl. I blame all the retards who got filtered by Skyward Sword bitching to high heaven. This is all your fault.

Star Fox is Garbage and I'm tired of pretending it isn't.

Hot fucking garbage yes

Not him, but I'm comfortable saying the series peaked at 64

Im tired of waiting 10 years for kino starfox fangames

Such as?

You're comfortable saying that the series peaked with 64 but there will be quite the argument about how steep the series declined since that point.