Did the Nerevarine canonically reach CHIM?

Did the Nerevarine canonically reach CHIM?

Attached: Nerevarine.png (852x1000, 1.55M)

Depends on the timeline.

All PCs in TES are already in a state of CHIM, the basic lore if you look hard enough is that it's a videogame. Being able to savescum is s fundamental aspect of the lore

No. It makes absolutely no sense, it's an embarrassing fanfic-tier nostalgiafaggotry wank piece.

Shit game by the way.

Attached: morrowindfags_will_defend_this.png (1148x305, 193.09K)

I don't see anything that implies that, he's just nearly demi-god in terms of being incredibly powerful, immortal and blessed by Azura.

No retards, if this was actually true you would be able to transfer information between saves. But you can't, if a quest asks you to witness something you can't do that then load back, your character needs to do it in the save.

EVERY FUCKING GAME has a save system since the fucking 1980s but you nostalgiadrones feel the need to pretend like your game is somehow super special despite bringing nothing new to the table

>the anti-morrowind schizo shows up within the first 3 replies
Impressive.
Sounds like cope from skyrim/oblivionfags to me.

>morrowindfag talks about cope
Funny

I think it’s just a cool in-game excuse for a basic feature
That being said, most games should have a save/load feature

Morrowind is a cool game because it has slavery and no quest markers.

Attached: 32907737442_bb91b29085_k.jpg (2048x1152, 396.42K)

It's not "cool" because it's not actually a thing, just some throwaway lines that retards online reed too much into.
Again, if the player character was actually able to retain information between saves (break into a building, you hear a guy cheats on his wife while inside, you load save, you still have the dialogue option to blackmail him unlocked) then it would be an actual game mechanic and piece of fiction that we could be discussing but what we have is fucking nothing because it's not actually something that was ever in mind during development.

I would like to once again reiterate that the game is shit.

*read
before some dumbass points if out thinking they're smart
Too high concentration of non-circlejerk posts, gotta pump those numbers up amirite?
kys

It is perhaps the single greatest RPG ever created. What do you consider it "shit" relative to?

Stop feeding the schizo.

Name ONE thing you liked about Oblivion and Skyrim, each.

Attached: 1625843769694.gif (480x270, 743.79K)

See >guy in a tavern straight up tells you he's shaking up locals and has been for the past few months to settle his gambling debt
What will your character do? Will he/she:
a) do exactly what he tells you and help him steal some innocent elf's life savings
b) just ignore it
those are your only choices
here's your "greatest RPG ever created" bro

Just give up retard
You shilling could work if you wouldn't be spamming the same shit every time.

>a) do exactly what he tells you and help him steal some innocent elf's life savings

Worse, you're stealing from the first person who befriends you

no, otherwise you'd be able to open the command console and have it be canon
you are not hulling

I get that you don’t like the game, but why are you being so autistic? You can literally ignore the lore and just play the game without evening realizing that it has an in-universe explanation
I don’t like Morrowind very much either but that’s besides the point, I think the lore is neat

>Did the Nerevarine canonically reach CHIM?
Probably not
It's hard to say
He definitely became demigod tho
None of PC's achieved CHIM in any TES Games (except maybe Nerevarine)
>Arena and Daggerfall
Nope
Although there is a Dragonbreak in Daggerfall
>Morrowind
Look up
>Oblivion
Hero of Kvatch became Sheogorath so it's impossible for him to achieve CHIM
>Skyrim
Dragonborn is most probably a Shezarine aka an avatar of Shor/Lorkhan
Lorkhan always wanted to become a new godhead which goes even beyond CHIM but gods can't do this so he baited other gods to create mortal realm so they would kill him and allow him to become a part of every human and achieve his dream trough their collective enlightenment.

Attached: 5xy32VyhHqxf8NgI4Iux8GKjIShovYujQ5IVjNROISM.png (800x600, 37.15K)