streamable.com/ipikof streamable.com/phi0j5
streamable.com/nl4ww2
streamable.com/5wuv7x
streamable.com/65rcfh
streamable.com/osty2y
streamable.com/fa1bsh

Previous posts contain more spells and more datamined content:
boards.4channel.org/v//thread/587053307/comfy-elden-ring-thread-3

New Game Informer video dropping soon, what are you hoping they show? I want to see a sneak peak at the badlands, and a bit of the mountains personally.

Attached: elden ring.jpg (1920x1080, 218.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zTkMV2gfmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only game I'm genuinely excited to play.

cringe

Game looks like boring shit, same as DS3.

wow I can't believe all of these spells were restored by Lance Mcdonald, the famous youtuber/streamer that restores cut souls content!

Looks like a PS3 game, like one of them Darksiders games...

>all those recycled sounds, models, animations and effects
lmfao

I cant wait to get Torrent, pick a random direction and fuck off into the sunset for hours, getting lost in this place.

>whole bunch of wind weapon arts, holy weapon arts, blood weapon arts, frost weapon arts, fire weapon arts, even some poison shit
Man this game is gonna be fucking great for themed builds. Hope there's a weapon art similar to the big magic greatsword slam but golden for peak Seiba cosplay

Which sword slam? The big blue one? Because if so yeah there's something similar, lemme try finding it.

What the fuck is even a point of true quality builds at this point? It's like fighters versus mages in old dnd again.

Yeah just the one that's been in the trailers and CNT so far, conjuring a great blue greatsword and slamming it down vertically.

>wake up babe it's time to die and lose your souls, all of them over and over again

Attached: FKM3WWYXwAAvvkG.jpg (3840x2160, 503.79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1zTkMV2gfmU

Its out, nothing amazing.

GOTY

Attached: SOIIJAKSRING.jpg (3840x1969, 2.35M)

The more info they reveal about the game the closer it feels to a fucking harem
You have your level up girl, you have the doll who is probably going to have her own route, you have this woman you can hug apparently, you have Malenia's daughter who develops a bond with you and god knows who else

>spoiler
is that real? holy shit

>that visceral with the greataxe
They actually did new crit animations?

It's very real
Malenia (the Valkrie, not the level up girl) has daughters, who are a major part of one of the main quests in the game. They have a lot to say and do with you, and one of them forms a tight bond with you if you choose to not kill her, and it gets fucking crazy

Soulsfags don't have any contact with women irl so they see it as a blessing.

Yes
Her name is Millicent. She is fucked up by the flower AIDS just like her mother. You find her in terrible condition but there's a guy who wants you to help her so he gives you a way to stave the illness off. You can give her the same prosthetic her mother uses and she apparently even fights by your side, growing closer to you. Unfortunately both endings to her quest we know are tragic.

UUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>Kuma hug from Tekken
cute

>new footage cutting off right before getting to see The Eternal City
T-Thanks, great, awesome.

This vid confirms something for me

The round buildings like the two at the ends of the bridges in Limgrave and Raya Lucaria all go to the underground city, they all have elevators

I expect each biome to have at least one and likely more than one elevator to the underground

>that descent into the underground labyrinth
Holy shit

looks like a good time

Did you not read the interview? Apparently those towers take you to the temple in the sky, or at least something else in the sky. That Dome seems to be something else. I admit though I really thought those towers would take you to the underground city too.

How fucking big is the city then???

Haven't been this hyped for a game in such a long time.

>literally a Blame esque endless elevator ride down
what the FUCK

Oh really? My bad I guess I missed that specific detail

Maybe the sky ones are the ones over the central lake, the underground ones are the ones on land

We have confirmation I believe that the underground areas run through the entire world. We don't know exactly how big it is, but it's sprawling / long enough to connect to every overworld area