Do women unironically look down on guys that play vydia?

Do women unironically look down on guys that play vydia?

Attached: 1637173985408.jpg (798x697, 21.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some do, some don't.
Next question.

yes

You shouldn't worry about what women in general think, it might drive you crazy.

depends on what the media told them to feel

lol why ur blue dog?

Is this a fucking bot?

You will earn respect if you're not fucking insecure.

wtf how do i unselect this pepe

alt+f4 will do the trick

Yeah they do. They understand a male is not going to take care of them if things happen to the house.

I want to grow into a man some day that can take care of the water if the water freezes and busts, I want to be strong enough to bury a dead horse or goat if it dies in the pasture, and I want to have a pasture and be able to keep livestock, and drive a pickup and do cowboy things. When I have children I want to not play or be interested in video games and just dedicate my life to raising and making their life happy with God. However until I grow into these changes I want to be a gamer for as long as I live that still has these goals tucked in.

The better question is who the fuck cares

Attached: orange.jpg (680x688, 81.15K)

I'm a girl and I look down on myself cause I play vidya.

Women don't have thoughts in the same way men do.

Get out of here Goblin from Spiderboy.

Sexy confident fit chad who plays games every day = Attractive

Skinnyfat socially-retarded greasy beta who plays games everyday = Unattractive

wtf? that installed windows 11

youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4

your insecurity over your hobby dries up the pussy faster than playing video games

In general yes, but they will also look over it if they like you for other reasons.
Vut the truth is you shouldn't care what women think of you.

yes, unless you also excel in all other areas of life.

Who cares what women think

thanks bro

LONDON

This. I play video games and no woman has ever once said anything about it, if she even knew about it.
If a girl looks down on you for playing video games...spoiler alert: it's not the actual video games she has a problem with. There's something else going on.

It depends on who is playing them. If it's Chad then of course not, it's quirky. If you're a loser then yes, you should feel ashamed for it.

Depends on if they like you or not before video games come up.
So most of the time, yes.

No. My ex played more vidya than I did.

Only if you're ugly

Attached: _999.png (993x664, 670.98K)

Well, Stacy whose only relation with technology is her Instagram is definitely gonna look down on you.

Yes.

Attached: 1640640707680.jpg (503x333, 87.03K)

No, from what I have seen they mostly don't give a shit unless you shove the topic down their throat.

Attached: 2e1.jpg (640x480, 58.62K)

Doesn't matter to me anymore, I made my decision on the matter after getting in a few relationships pbrt the past couple of years (No sex until 30)

Women < Games

Best of luck anons

Exactly. You can have the weirdest geekiest hobbies in the world, it's a cool hobby if you're hot. Just take a shower hit the weights get a clue, so long as you maintain this you're good

Rule 1: Be attractive
Rule 2: Don't be unattractive
Rule 3: Yo listen up here is a story About a little guy that lives in a blue world And all day and all night and everything he sees Is just blue like him inside and outside Blue his house with a blue little window And a blue Corvette and everything is blue for him And himself and everybody around 'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to

Women don't give a single shit even if you are the nerdiest nerd.
As long as you are the man she won't give a shit if you spend your spare time painting warhams dolls.

women just care about how much money you make

>be attractive
Women don't really care about that.

Attached: 45546354353.jpg (1781x1378, 441.11K)

thanks, worked :)

yes

I've been made a public nuisance for ten years.

Needy girls will look down on anything you do that distracts from paying attention to them.
Normal girls don't care as long as you're not clearly addicted/obsessed, they are attracted to confidence in all forms including your enjoyment of hobbies no matter how much they might think it's dumb.
Crazy girls are fucking crazy stay away from them.

>Just take a shower hit the weights get a clue
Fellow /aspw/ poster detected. Way to pop the crowd, brother.
And that's another perfect example of what you said. I even liked fucking wrestling (back when it was good) and owned the shit out it if anyone asked. Girls won't give one fuck if they already like you.

Fag master race reporting in

Only correct answer ITT.

what's social proof

>Do women unironically look down on guys that play vydia?

My gf says she'd rather I game than go to nightclubs or other normie shit.

God bless brother HH

>If they already like you
user...

Attached: Then consider this more ominous possibility.jpg (828x404, 56.66K)