Needy Girl Overdose

You can't fix her.

Attached: 1643509221024.jpg (2412x3528, 2.85M)

what does Ame even offer P chan besides offloading her surplus mental poison?

the /st/niggers...

Attached: 1613416339415.png (230x193, 6.61K)

Shut up

Attached: 1627131800003.jpg (2150x2856, 1.36M)

Yeah that's right. Fuck Ame.

Is Ame the smartest programmer to ever live?

Attached: 1643397977335.jpg (1280x720, 294.48K)

Is it actually possible to get to 1 mil followers within 30 days? I'm on like day 26 and I've only got 580k
And what the fuck do you mean its impossible to fix her I've been trying !

Don't fucking lose your stream multiplier.

Refunded with only a few minutes to spare after I got a nothingburger ending
A huge chunk of the appeal of raising sims is seeing how things turn out, and the absolute worst thing you can do is not explain what happens to the lead (or have it have nothing to do with the player's choices)

sex?

>still haven't got the hairstyle event

Attached: FIO9cm6aAAAnMI1.jpg (400x400, 22.53K)

What ending did you get?

How many more times are you going to buy and refund the game, user? This is what, the fifth time now?

God fucking damnit, but her stress and mental darkness was getting too high!

her max affection for P increased to 120 after a "meet my parents" event, this normal? are there any other ways to increase the max of a stat?

It's possible to get 1 mil followers within 2 weeks. Farm experience with headpats and make ASMR + sexy streams.

total fucking tsundere

she's his cash cow.

Because you don't even exist in first place.

It's normal, pretty sure you raise the stress one when she starts cutting.

Yes, that's normal. Stress can also be raised to 120 by having her blow up at extremely high stress, but be aware that this locks you out of an ending.

its such a fuckin shit game, i dont understand why it keeps getting posted, just cause of the cute anime girl?

Don't think so, that happened to me but it was still at 100. I think the breakdown streams are what raise the cap

It's the second explosion where she goes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on stream that raises the cap, I'm pretty sure.

I want to fuck Ame in the ass.

Taking a break just makes it worse because it takes so much longer to properly start gaining subs again, which means you don't have the milestone streams to get you out of jail free because you're behind on subs so you have to take a break again which makes it worse again. What you should do is aim for the milestone streams as quickly as possible, those are penalty free so you basically get an extra day to work on her stress and mental balance, and since you're keeping up the stream multiplier by running a super valuable stream you're now effortlessly snowballing towards the end with every consecutive milestone dropping faster and faster in your lap.

You could argue that you want to do the full sleep anyway to get the incredibly strong ASMR stream, but you should just get that out of the way day 1 instead so you can start working on the all-powerful multiplier.

Does Ame-chan ever show her feet? This is important

is there a way to access all those arts that show up whenever u get an ending? i mean like actual files on pc