Triangle Strategy

30 Days to Release. What are YOU excited for? What will your convictions be? Posting known characters and trailers

Attached: triangle-strategy.jpg (1920x1080, 620.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wqv3Es1oJyE
youtube.com/watch?v=0WxFwqgTY8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lorn2vLG0bI
youtube.com/watch?v=iPy1wa-1KWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=wqv3Es1oJyE

A young genius lord of one of Glenbrook's high houses, raised and trained by his father, the great warrior Symon. While he's a sincere person who treats anybody equally, his experience in the world is still unripe. A certain incident will make him lead his house in facing various struggles.

Attached: Serenoa-Wolffort.jpg (650x943, 127.03K)

I guarantee the story won't be good. Its going to be the cheesiest thing ever. Game looks fun though, can't wait to use the thief girl

Attached: 1639739748207.webm (426x426, 623.85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0WxFwqgTY8Y

Serenoa's close friend who is also the second prince of the Kingdom of Glenbrook. Known for being uninhibited and not timid, he is frustrated by the situation that emphasizes his elder brother, Frani, as the heir to the throne. Although he often conflicts with his brother and father - the current king - deep inside Roland's heart he has a strong desire to have their approval.

Forgot image

Attached: Roland-Glenbrook.jpg (650x912, 108.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lorn2vLG0bI

Serenoa's fiancee who is also the princess of the Grand Duchy of Aesfrost. She inherits the blood of the Rozel clan. She spent a miserable time at her homeland due to a familial hierarchy dispute based on their origins, but she endured it with her strong and unbreakable will. She is being wed into House Wolffort in order to improve the relationship between Glenbrook and Aesfrost.

Attached: Frederica-Aesfrost.jpg (650x897, 102.12K)

I'll probably wait for a bit considering Elden Ring comes out about the same time.
I'm really looking forward for this, though. Good tactic RPGs are hard to come by and most of the time indie ones are way too shitty and can't fathom something as simple as elevation in a map. It's alway this flat grid with a couple of obstacles and that's it.
I'm not sold on the whole 'scales of conviction' gimmick because it seems like a massive overgamification of such an obvious thing. That said, hopefully it'll lead to actually meaningful choices that impact on the story.

I usually love SRPGs but I'm skeptical about this one. I couldn't really get into the demo at all.

Maybe I was spoiled by LUCT, but I can't buy into the plot either. I hope I'm wrong about it all, but I'll be waiting a while before I consider getting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPy1wa-1KWQ

A butler who has been serving House Wolffort from a young age. He is also known as Symon's brain, as he is the strategist who supports the house from behind the scenes. He has been criticized by others as cold, since his speeches & conducts prioritize profit for House Wolffort over everything else.

Attached: Benedict-Pascal.jpg (650x900, 97.2K)

She's gonna betray you, isn't she.

>can't wait to use the thief girl
she's adopted daughter apparently

Attached: Anna-Pascal.jpg (650x866, 110.24K)

That's such a stupid name. I mean, I liked octopath.l so I'm curious, but damn.

>I guarantee the story won't be good.
as expected from nostalgia pandering schlock

All I want is that the characters have interactions between them and the main story, I don't want another fucking octopath traveler.

>I'm not sold on the whole 'scales of conviction' gimmick because it seems like a massive overgamification of such an obvious thing. That said, hopefully it'll lead to actually meaningful choices that impact on the story.
The interesting thing about it is that it looks like other characters can't vote against your choices. I do hope that you have to do more than just talk to people to convince them differently though. It was an easy persuasion in the demo
>She's gonna betray you, isn't she.
it looks like all the main characters can betray you

As long as I can ditch the arranged marriage and fuck Anna.

I'm moderately hyped about this, not sure if I'll get it day1 though

Fuck Anna, I want Tressa/Alfyn's daughter

Attached: Medina-Alium.jpg (650x761, 92.81K)

Tressa, you could've done so much better. You literally ended your game with a blank check for nearly infinite money, the most valuable jewel on the planet, and an empty throne to the Hornburg kingdrom.

Game looks good but they really cheaped out on the English VA. In those trailers it's fucking terrible.

Is this going to be more like Octopath or FFTactics?

I just want it to be comparable to FF Tactics
I'm playing that now and it's a blast but I know it's a bit of lightning in a bottle