What's the Any Forumserdict?

What's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: 1634327492930.png (800x450, 407.26K)

Repetetiv

Attached: 1250631840672.jpg (258x314, 11.44K)

Faggot game, tranny fanbase

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Needed another level/stage and a bit more enemy variety, but I got a solid 40 hours out of it.
Wish there was more post game because I really don't give a shit about heat and pacts of punishment.

This

It is the quintessential roguelite. Fun base mechanics held back by absolutely lazy and shallow level/dungeon and boss design.

They should had made expansion with like 10 new bosses and biomes, wasted opportunity.

Fun for a while. Anybody who praises the writing is an absolute moron.

>Anybody who praises the writing is an absolute moron.
What didn't you like about it?

got it while it because it was on sale
what weapons aspects are fun?
I got the demeter fists and they're kinda cool

It's aight. The fury lady is qt

I didn't particularly dislike it, I just think it got overpraised for its writing. It's probably the least insufferable "quirky, modernized interpretation of the Greek mythos" after Disney's Hercules, but that doesn't really warrant putting it on a pedestal.

Gameplay wise, it's pretty great.
It's obvious they had no idea what they wanted to do with the story and it all just feels very pointless.
It needed to have some choices and different endings depending on what gods you sided with and stuff.

Good controls, mobile-game tier art and cringe writing. Hades is the game that killed "rogue likes" for me. It finally made me realise they're just grinding sims where you just grind until you get lucky enough to unlock a skill required to not die.

Can I at least say it was fun or is that a nono as well?

deadass 32 heat is no cap bullshit fr

not enough biomes, enemies and bosses. it's fun until you beat the final boss but everything beyond that is just boring grind that wastes your time.

i want real rogue likes back, give me more tome4/ivan tried of all these new games having power ups after death for the next run.

shit is just cringe, you didnt beat the game thanks to skill you beat the game thanks to the time you put into it aka a hollow victory

also they made too many chars BLACKED too many = any of them

Attached: lolchat.jpg (421x610, 89.54K)

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1604095088322.png (969x1000, 757.42K)

decent roguelike and agree with some anons that it needed more enemy variety and more levels. But still fun.

Greg Casavin is a terrible writer and the gameplay was fucking boring.

>mobile-game tier art
Oh please you blind no taste having nigger, the art direction is one of the games strongest points.

It's alright but it's always the same four fucking stages so i only cleared two runs before being tired of it.

The second ending was extremely disappointing. I wanted to chat it up with Artemis and Dionysus but the only thing you get is a picture of Zues and Hades talking and basically "and then they left"
Haven't played it since then

This. only a redditor could like this game.

Attached: athena hades 2.jpg (678x854, 153.1K)