Erudin Reenguu BIGUUU!

EIGHTY FUCKING GIGS ON PS5
MORE THAN LIKELY OVER ONE HUNDRED ON PC
>Sekiro 15gb on PC
>Dark Souls 3 25gb on PC
>Dark Souls 2 SotFS 18gb on PC
They just btfo everyone, holy shit.

Attached: elden ring ps5.jpg (1801x1026, 498.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videogameschronicle.com/news/the-person-whose-exploit-took-souls-servers-offline-is-worried-about-elden-ring/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big

I really hope From gives the flip attacks to more than just curved swords because being able to hold them if need be is cool as fuck. Seeing heavy attacks get so much love in ER has me fucking hyped.

Attached: 1626386070205.jpg (250x174, 5.64K)

150GB on PC

>80gb required
so it's 40gb

Thrusting swords can do the feint too (thrusting swords movesets were modded in though so technically a "spoiler" even though we all knew they would exist). Since both of them had replacements for kicks in the previous games it makes sense. Now we just have to see whether they add even more to other weapon classes. None that we know of atm though sadly.

Sekiro said 25gb required and it ended up being 15gb. So Elden Ring will probably be like 70gb, that's still 3x the size of DS3 and DS3 has 2 DLCs.

Attached: [DeepestBlue] Thunderbolt Fantasy S3 - 06v2 [129B238E].mkv_snapshot_18.04_[2021.08.04_10.46.03].jpg (1920x1080, 135.3K)

>uncharged heavys deal almost as much damage as charged heavys in ds3
>no r1 r1 meme combo means your actually rewarded morr for landing the slower attack rather than the faster one like in ds3
Oh my, this gon be gud

This game is fucking dead on arrival. And even possibly on consoles as well lol

videogameschronicle.com/news/the-person-whose-exploit-took-souls-servers-offline-is-worried-about-elden-ring/

Attached: 1643836838762.png (1079x483, 71.15K)

Shhh, shazamnigger. No one cares about you anymore. You can die in peace now.

cope

Technically it could be activated on a console, but even with access to the console you can't really do much of anything relevant, not even brick it as far as I've researched.

>AAAAAARGHH IT'S Any Forums THE HACKER
yawn

>pvp fags that ruined every weapon in souls3 get fucked even more
B A S E D

>several hundred hours on des, ptde, and bloodborne on consoles
>over 6000 hours on ptde, ds2, sotfs, ds3, and dsr on PC
>never false softbanned, never item injected, never crashed, never lost my saves to a hack, never got RCE'd and turned into a botnet and my bank hacked
I'll take my chances in Elden Ring. I'm not a shitty pissy Coop baby that invaders will be targeting anyways. I will be the invader.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.02K)

They need to stop this horse shit immediately. I'm fucking tired of every single new release being 60+ GB. WE DON'T NEED IT.

It would make sense of 10TB SSDs were commonplace or something, but file sizes have gotten way out of hand in the last decade.

It almost necessitates piracy of repacks.

Cope newfriend. Scrubs like you will be getting hacked day one. Then you'll come crying here about hackers instead of blaming fromsoft for their incompetence

>muh hackers
lmao
I can immediately tell you're not even playing those games.
this

There's always a guy like you. Always thinks the worst can't happen to him, until it does

God i wish elden ring has a similar mechanic that bloodborne root chalices

Just remember to not come crying when they hit you, baby boy

Shhhhhh

Blue sentinel dev is already working on a fix so unless retard autists (that can't even test the hack right now since the servers are down) go so fucking hard that they manage to invade and hack hundreds of thousands of people on the first few days I think I'll be safe. I doubt 99.9999% of the script kiddies on Dark Souls will ever be smart enough to do that shit. Nothing will happen in the first few days to a majority of players (assuming From doesn't fix it themselves) and then blue sentinel releases his fix that bypasses EAC in the first week and I install that and never have to worry about it ever again.

>holy shit, a hacker just flew over my house
Played a lot of those games online and the worst that's happened was some fag who spammed my inventory with Dark Swords and the other killed me with a machine bow.
*gasp* What horror

Attached: bleh.jpg (720x405, 22.89K)

>why no, I can't provide proof other than from my friend the streamer