Worst case in the whole series

worst case in the whole series

Attached: AJPoster4.png (360x360, 216.38K)

>le let's watch le video one more le time xDD

Parroting the same shit for years just to fit in.

>2-4
>4-3
>GAA1-4
The unholy trinity

I meant 2-3 not 2-4 but that goes without saying

You don't mind the parrot taking the stand yet can't believe a kid shooting a man with an elephant gun? Suspend your disbelief.

Nah.

Why is 2-4 so famous? Is it because it's the one case where your client really was the killer?

It was a pretty gutsy thing to pull that early in the series and it only happened like 2 more times ever. Was also a great palate cleanser after Big Top.

S U G A R
U
G
A
R

>GAA1-4
>not GAA1-2

The video is one thing, but it's clear they were really proud of it and the ways it got used in the case. What's far worse is how Klavier's entire case is

>this 14 year old boy attacked this giant man mountain of a bodyguard
>stole his gun, a giant ass magnum, which I establish can't be used without serious training and body strength without injuring youtself
>then he used that same gun to shoot the bodyguard, without shattering every single bone in his body
>then he dragged the dead body of the giant man mountain up a ladder on his own
>and passed out next to him

And at no point can you claim the prosecutor's case is completely retarded. moreso than your usual prosecutor case.

Let's be frank, GGA1's only decent cases are 3 and 5.
The first case is rife with holes and the second case is just a stupid pile of dogshit.

>the kid couldn't have fired the gun because it would break his wrist

Attached: 1560472995712.jpg (768x1024, 139.03K)

I like GAA1-4. The worst cases in the series for me are the last two in Dual Destinies. Other bad cases typically bore me at worst, but those two actively annoyed me. I suppose the expectations that come with being the finale made it feel worse than it would have otherwise.

>the second case is just a stupid pile of dogshit.
Why?

>New prosecutor
>Is only in 1 or so cases
>Edgeworth later takes over
WHY? FUCKING MAKE FRANZISKA OR SOME OTHER PERSON APPEAR FOR ONCE!

What did you dislike about those cases?

Which prosecutor?

Empty shock value. The case isn't fun or satisfying to solve, and it's way too whimsical for how tragic it's supposed to be. It's also castrated by the fact that there's no courtroom, for obvious reasons.
It's like a bad first case after an already pretty bad first case. And then the second game comes around to make it even more pointless.

>It's like a bad first case after an already pretty bad first case
Followed by an actually pretty good first case and then suddenly the game is more than halfway over

anyone who claims another game in the series is better then AA4 is delusional