Nintendosisters they are giving our game for free

Nintendosisters they are giving our game for free...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (699x522, 123.98K)

You can always bet on Tim.

Attached: chad-sweeney.jpg (1920x1080, 387.24K)

NintendoBrros.....

If it's Epic, I don't care.

DXM has been on PC for like 2 years already, you missed your mark for shitposting about exclusivity.

It was also on the Switch Online Trial a few months ago.

/m/ bros, is it any good?

For a (now) free game? It's okay. Play it until you get tired of it, but don't bother finishing it unless you really want to. The best part of the game is definitely the boss fights.

I finally signed up for Epic to get this for free. I already have it for Switch. It's fun, worth it for free.

NOOOOOOO you can't redeem, you are supposed to use steam only like the drone that you are!!!! Are you prostitute sir???

it's worth trying for free for sure, it will get repetitive but there's enough there to be worth your time before that point

I added the Epic launcher for the game to Steam so I can use my Switch Pro Controller's gyro aiming using the Steam controller support.

thanks I just made an account
I didn't get it on Switch because I didn't feel like buying like TEN fucking copies to get all the pre-order bonuses

I was just thinking about how glad I am this got a PC port yesterday. Unfortunately that made it fall out of relevancy with Any Forums since it can't be listed as a Switch exclusive for console wars now.

this is about it being free user

I think everyone will dress and act like a schizophrenic retard in the future, just like they do in this game.
I'll just say I'm really glad I got it for free.

Oh yeah I forgot about the shill threads
Thought it was boring as absolute fuck on release
Are /m/ fags starved for games? Or were tendies just desperate?

>Are /m/ fags starved for games?
You have no idea

A little of both. A lot of the same people that were pretending they knew what Armored Core was here are the same people that struggled to put Xenoblade 2 on a pedestal

Game sucks on controller just use Mkb

>missing out on chink and japs in the switch
>downloading spyware
Come join the switch where the zeruchroar lobbys are still active

Theres bRely any /m/ games and /m/ is full of uptight nofun schizos

Attached: 1631630420192.webm (600x336, 2.86M)

Incredibly
I'm not paying $29.99 to play Phantom Brigade on Epic Game Store so I'm going to wait for 1.0 to be released on Steam
Daemon X Machina was ok, it's not an Armored Core game but just an ok game.

For free yes...
I was itching to buy this for quite some time now in Steam but after trying it out...
And finding out you can't save custom colors on a temporary palette I'm not even gonna buy this on sale

>that struggled to put Xenoblade 2 on a pedestal
Unironically the best console rpg since the 90s

kek

this one's on me

good one

I played your game (for free) it was boring even for someone that enjoys customizing giant robots to fight other giant robots.

The most effective way to kill the final boss is by spamming dual melee weapons like a caveman.

Disgraceful, of course I chosen the ending about killing humanity after that shameful display, 7/10 - mediocre.

Attached: pepe-23.png (761x641, 455.93K)

oh there's one right now

I hate when I forget to redeem a game. Thanks for reminding me, bro.
Thanks, Tim.