Name the best rpg for switch

Name the best rpg for switch

Attached: 140007-games-review-nintendo-switch-review-image1-lp6zy9awm0.jpg (1200x791, 95.37K)

Dragon Quest XI

Zelda 1st xenoblade 2nd

Final Fantasy VII

I'm going to get hate for this but it's literally hatsune miku

BotW. No contest. It's the greatest game ever made, never mind the best RPG. It's all you need to play but I'd play it last as it will ruin all other games for you. I just can't stick with any other open world RPGs anymore as I just compare them to BotW and see all their flaws.

bing bing wahoo

Attached: the patrician's choice.jpg (1920x1080, 708.9K)

Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
hack the switch
open web browser
purchase WOTR for steam
go on pc and download it
play on pc

BotW is not an rpg
there isn't a single rpg element in it

>play BOTW for a few hours
>get bored
>go back to Terraria
>be in awe at how it completely destroys BOTW

Attached: laughing hank.jpg (851x455, 32.59K)

SMTV

I fear it would be easy as fuck

probably smt 5

but i enjoyed xenoblade 1 and 2 and dragon quest 11 as well.

Attached: Smtivf_mermaid.png (250x317, 82.25K)

can you tell me whats so interesting about terraria? mining is so fucking boring. all you do is right click shit

You can add difficulty modifiers, but if you want something tough in general, play SMTV on hard.

Nier or Persona? Oh wait.... hmmm.... that leaves.... Octopath which is awful, Xenoblade which is convoluted shounen nonsense, and Dragon Quest which has an atrociously infantile localization that was completely re-written by lunatics.

>play as link
>not a role playing game

Sure thing, user.

Translated by kotaku man, so poorly, that it was delayed by the publisher Onion Games because he refuse to fix all the errors and censorship he purposely made coz he wanted to do it "in the style" of a bad 90s translation.

Mining is only a small portion of the game. You build towns, arenas, you dig to find interesting biomes, and unlike Minecraft, the game is focused on an ever-increasing adventure against mob invasions, world events and bosses. There's also a humongous modding scene on PC, which further expands uppon it.

Death end re;Quest

witcher 3

Xenoblade 1

Back your switch, get a GBA emulator and a translated Rom, and play Mother 3.

boring as fuck

Stupid retarded moron opinion

nothing its shit
the only games ive had fun with so far was mario kart and okami
gen 8 is shit
lets go is shit
pretty much every exclusive that isnt a release is shit
oh well i dont have a steam deck yet and i doubt ill be able to play shit like okami or ff7 on the deck
ill just buy old shit for 10 dollars every 6 months till the joycons drift then buy a adapter and let it sit in my room lol

or sell the switch
buy a used 2ds xl
buy a 30 dollar r4 208 in 1 card from amazon
snap the sd card it comes with buy one from best buy or any physical store for 10-20 dollars
then you now have all ds games and all gbc games and any 3ds games you want to buy for like 50 bucks + the price of the ds
i dont mind buying 3ds games theres only like 15 good ones and id rather spend my money buying 3ds games than giving it to amazon or digital stores
i could hack it but i kinda like having the ds itself unhacked
altho u miss out on gba
i just dont care tho cuz i have a hacked wii and gba is fine on that lol

I don't think there's Super Mario RPG on the Switch.

>lol

>sharpens axe and stares at neighbor

literally what is interesting about it. I've played like 30 hours of DQ11 and I cannot comprehend why people like it so much.

based