Why are violent, strong, badmouthed women with cocks only okay when Japan does it? Why is Any Forums like this?

Why are violent, strong, badmouthed women with cocks only okay when Japan does it? Why is Any Forums like this?

Attached: 1638639066656.png (791x567, 519.4K)

shut the fuck up

When did the west do ti?

It's hot

Turns out lots of faggots like Japan
Good thing the game fucked them over by shoving incest down their throats.

Kaine is trans

its hot when they do it
they also make them very attractive so it works

Shut the fuck up

i don't play gook shit either

Because you know they did it because they're a bunch of funny weirdos and not so they can talk to you about pronouns on Twitter

Attached: Kaine_samurai_DLC.png (1024x576, 581.05K)

Did he strike a nerve?

I'd rather have Kaine than pretend this is a woman

Attached: file.png (1333x749, 221.16K)

Because they're also cute and pure deep down

Japanese people treat women with cocks just like that - as women with cocks. Western tranny characters (there really aren't that many) are Jim Sterling/Elliot Page-tier "trapped in the wrong body" scientific crimes against nature.

Attached: DV5yZwzUQAE1IhR.jpg (640x480, 50.81K)

He literally gives Kaine a mouth kiss in ending C lmao

She wasn't an obese gorilla nigger yelling.

Girlydick is the first redpill.

THIS

lo que dice el gringo

because she's still made to cater to someone's fetishes as opposed to being an expression of the developers' grudge against le evil gamers

Japan make dickgirls because they think they're either hot or funny.
Westoids make trannies to appeal to contemporary political sensibilities.
That is why.

She didn't deserve it...

She's a hermaphrodite.

terrible character, she was boring and useless every fight she got some flying object hit her and was sleeping on the ground the entire fight until the boss is at last hp she comes and ks the kill.
combat was mediocre too
game is 6/10.
coomer bait. not bad but not top tier.

Because despite Any Forums's fixation on her girl dick Kaine is more than a girl with a dick she's a complicated character with or without it
Kaines cock is arguably the least fucked up thing about her

Attached: 1621831720334.jpg (897x916, 80.31K)

I HATE BLACK WOMEN AND LIKE SEXY WOMEN.

Filtered

>women with cocks

Attached: ok tranny.webm (534x534, 1.64M)

>useless every fight she got some flying object hit her and was sleeping on the ground the entire fight
Kaine and Emil have a downed state? Bullshit, I have never seen Kaine or Emil go down

>Create a female
>Give her a dick
Look guys, she's just like me!
>suicide 2 weeks later

>w-well if you reroll enough times, they finally pander to us fags!
Games only have one ending, guy. Time to stop coping.

Kaine was downed twice in story - once after beating the lizard shade and once while fighting the big sister shade

He didn't say story downs, he said in combat and every fight

I don't get it. How is that delicious piece of literal meat an "okay tranny"?

so once when it didn't matter because the fight was already over, and once where she got straight back up and carried on? what a jobber.

Attached: 2142352356.png (808x779, 1.35M)

>there's people breathing the same air you're breathing right now that think this piece of meat is "well made"
ishygddt

Because they're cute, when the west does it they sound and look like troglodytes.

Hermaphrodite, idiot.

What is this mental gymnastic. There's only two endings and the other one involves the mc sacrificing himself for Kaine and then reviving thanks to her. The final image of the game is her hugging him at the top of a giant Lunar Tear

>she comes and ks the kill.
False. The game is scripted so that only the player can deal the last hit of damage to boss.
I've played over 200 hours of NieR when including 100+ hours of Gestalt, 50+ hours of Replicant on PS3 (Jp version), 20+ hours doing speedrun attempts of Gestalt, and 50+ hours in Replicant ver.1.22.

Basically this, the author wanted a trans character, there is no agenda, no narrative pushing, no checklist. The author wanted a trans character and that's it.