youtube.com/watch?v=f2CPmj8J3KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine preordering lul

>white male protag
>gameplay > story
>no woke bullshit
>accusations of workplace no-no's
yup this game is based and filters fake gamers

Attached: DL2 texts.jpg (750x1334, 124.33K)

I'm going to have to hear something more scathing than "it fits the zombie-game mold" if I'm going to lose interest. I know it's a zombie game, I want to buy a zombie game.

who the FUCK is Kieth Stuart

>they actually managed to fuck it up
lmao this is amazing

>entire review is him? bitching about muh story and comparing it to TLoU 2
People like this are only fit for unskilled manual labor.

>HOW COULD WE FUCK UP!?

why is it always story with these fags, why can’t they just enjoy the gameplay

lol who the fuck plays Dying Light for the story? Who is this faggot?

>>they actually managed to fuck it up
By not making it like The Last of Us 2 btw

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 123410.png (621x85, 19.02K)

muh…. muh…. MUH…….. REVENGE BAD!

this is why leftoids shouldn't be allowed to choose what they consume

these only make me want to buy it more.
This is a GAME not a fucking MOVIE so why is this dumb boomer comparing the two? I dont give a FUCK if the story is a trope, if I wanted a story I would READ A FUCKING BOOK
TLOU is trash, your faggy movie games are trash, and GAMEPLAY is KING you dumb FUCKING BOOMER

Keith Stuart is an author and journalist. His heartwarming debut novel, A Boy Made of Blocks, was a Richard & Judy Book Club pick and a major bestseller, and was inspired by Keith's real-life relationship with his autistic son. Keith has written for publications including Empire, Red and Esquire, and is the former games editor of the Guardian. He lives with his wife and two sons in Frome, Somerset.

who?

Ironic because THE LAST OF US 2 has shit writing. lol what a dumb critic.
Anyway Dying Light 2 looks like a mediocre game so i skip anyway.

He also compares it to 2 other games you sperges

>poignant interdependence of Geralt and Yennefer or the multilayered friendship of Max and Chloe.

has to be the most boring zombie game that i've ever played

>why does this (((guy))) hate this gam...
oh thats why

Attached: file.png (590x102, 21.15K)

Jesus Christ. As if I needed further confirmation he was picking from his poz rolodex.

Attached: 1615137674826.png (560x617, 297.58K)

Kek, there's no lower form of scum than a journalist.

I've never respected a zombie game for the story anyway so as long as I can smash their heads in while jumping around, I'm gonna get it. After a few days, though, I don't buy shit on release any more.

Nothing wrong with that image. Just some healthy roleplaying. His mistake was saying sorry

>I owe you like a hundred million apologies
Fucking faggot if a whore won't fuck you then ghost her and move on to the next slut

Attached: soyjak (560).png (645x973, 21.46K)

wow he compared it to two more overrated movie games? i think i'll stick with gmanlives, he's generally right about these kind of games

you just helped prove anons points

GET WOKE GO BROKE

more proof that he shouldnt have made this terrible review. Dying light is nothing like these games. Its closer to Mirrors edge,Dead Island, and Left 4 dead.

Because they don't actually play games. They just want to watch movies on the PS5.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2CPmj8J3KY
Quick rundown:
>PS5 and Series X have a resolution mode, a 1080p performance mode and a 1080p ray tracing mode
>Series S only has one mode, 1080p @ 30 fps (I'm assuming they'll patch in a performance mode later, like other devs have done in the past - but a ray tracing mode is probably out of the question)
>resolution mode on Series X is slightly higher than PS5 (3456x1944 vs 3200x1800, both close to 4K)
>frame rates are very solid on all modes and all platforms
What are your thoughts?

Attached: DL2.png (1064x219, 205.58K)

That playing action games on Xbox or Playstations is still an inferior experience compared to PC. That's all.