KNEEL

>Nomura said in today’s #FF7FS stream that Square Enix has so many titles that will be releasing, but everything must go in sequential order. He is frequently checking his own titles too, and sometimes he even asks himself “woah, we actually have THIS many things going on?”

Attached: 1590937385446.jpg (333x500, 46.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/no longer a story about anything/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FFVII is no longer a story about anything. It's now just a product for people who want to see the characters waved around in front of their eyes in a consequence free world that goes on forever and ever like the MCU

Based Chad making plebbitors seethe.

Nomura is the heart of Square Enix.
I fucking kneel

I'll never understand why this copypasta uses the MCU as an example. Comics in general tend to be consequence free. There are a million comic storylines about characters dying and then they get brought back to life later. If anything, MCU might be better about it if they don't cave and revive Iron Man

ok, but how many will be guaranteed flops like forspoken

Babylon's Fall and ugh...

based jimbo finding threads to sperg out in.

Who cares about japan and japanese games

Jimbo does not exist. Just like Barneyfag and Barry. If you have proof of all 3 existing, I'd suggest you post it.

Attached: itachi-uchiha.gif (498x372, 3.09M)

The fag who spams this shit might as well have a name.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/no longer a story about anything/
>625 results found

I do, nigger.

>KNEEL

as you command, Nomura-sama

Attached: 1607713114393.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Yeah and they'll all take a decade to develop and end up playing like shit just like every SE project.

>KH3 Remind
>FF7RI
>NEOTWEWY
>FF Chaos
>Verum Rex
>FF7R-2
Tabatasisters... Did our savior fail us? I thought Nomura was going to get fired any day now.

Nomura is awesome and I like him.

ask him to marry you, faglord

Yeah, I think Squaresoft is back.

Attached: 1591628475941.png (975x1379, 767.75K)

sadly true

Hey come on now. I’m not gay. I just think he does some cool designs and concepts.

NEO flopped hard though
Seemed like a cheap game to make, but man, how'd they get that one greenlit

Can he be stopped?

Attached: nomuu.jpg (612x419, 37.58K)

please..... please let versus xiii be one of those titles..

give it up user, just accept that it's dead and move on...

what even is Babylon's fall? an attempt at an ARPG?

god i fucking love nomura

Live service arpg

i can't... my heart wont let go..

Wow. They will first release FF7R2 for PS5, wait a year to make an intergrade version of it and then wait a year to release it everywhere else. Great.
Most likely the same with FF16 and all the other games.

Verum Rex is gonna be properly announced in April.

Dungeon crawler

I WOULD be excited about it if it wasn’t for the region locked servers. That’s the stupidest thing they could have done.

i just hope there is more to this line and the designs look less disney in the game

Attached: EO7NlCVUEAESuP8.jpg (1200x672, 54.19K)

I'm surprised Nomura hasn't left Square-Enix, he should've left the company back in 2014

he should've left and took his team when they cucked him out of versus, back when they had to fix both XIII and XIV cause everyone else at square is an incompetent hack

Why wouldn't they? Re:mind is a glimpse of what's coming in the future.