NFT are the future of games

Daily reminder that gaymers are subhuman cattle and NFT will end up being another profitable way for the bugmen (YOU) to play games, once they see they can make money off playing games (even if they eventually lost money).

Gaming companies will shill how you can now live from just playing videogames and bugmen redit (AKA Any Forums) will buy into that scam.

And there's nothing neo redit (AKA Any Forums) can do but complain.

Attached: 0d7.jpg (680x471, 26.07K)

Just waiting for the bronze age collapse

>Daily reminder that gaymers are subhuman cattle

Based OP.

that would be pretty based if there was some sea bugmen invanding the US.

NFTs are quick scams , I dont see them lasting long at least in their current form.

>make money off playing games
I keep seeing people push for this but I've never understood how this is even supposed to work in principle.

thanks for the medicine doc

just attach them to mtx and the gaymer wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

if the real world, it doesn't. in the magical crypto thinking world, that 0.0000001% of a UBISHIT coin you just gained from grinding for 10 hours in their mmorpg can be sold for real life money that you can actually use.

>it's ok when tf2 does it

fucking normals not understanding wealth transfer products are essentially for evading taxes, or laundering.

DiBlo 3 tried this then crashed and burned

NFTs aren't accessible enough for them to ever matter. Microtransactions would have died out if you needed to connect a blockchain wallet to use them.

I think NFTs are stupid and people are also too stupid to utilize them.

>make your whole life a gig economy job goy, grind those f2p shooters for some money
>fun? what's that?

i still don't understand what pictures of monkeys has to do with gaming

The age of mass speculation is near, wages are not enough for people to survive in the first world any longer and P2E will become a thing here soon enough just as it has in the third world when they see that playing games pays more than their jobs. The metaverse has you.

>near
Uh, user...

>the future of america is venezuela

Attached: JSyG4lNg.png (728x463, 430.54K)

Too difficult for most people, see

>playing games pays more than their jobs
The only reason that works is that they can sell gold to wealthier foreigners.
You need a market of buyers willing to spend on useless vanity items like in-game skins, or else there's no money to be made. You can't do that around here.
On the other hand, there's clearly a huge amount of people buying luxury clothing, so with enough of a marketing drive you might be able to manufacture enough demand for it to work out, I guess.

As much as I would love to live from just playing vidya, you're not actually doing any real work that is creating anything meaningful. Even a fucking toilet scrubber is creating more value than you, because they're maintaining a part of infrastructure to allow for hygenic conditions, preventing illness and disease. You're literally just sitting on your ass and creating a fake token that could've been created just as well without your input.