Do you play any sports games to relax and unwind?

Do you play any sports games to relax and unwind?

Attached: Golf Condor.webm (1138x640, 2.77M)

Is flying an sport?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-16 011925.jpg (2560x1440, 351.04K)

It is yeah.
Just like Farming can be.

Attached: file.png (1586x886, 1.97M)

Actually I was thinking of getting more into more sport-type racing games (i.e. not kart).

I played a few racan games
I would love a modern NBA, FIFA, or WWE game where you can have a comfy career mode without having to grind for currency because they wanna sell it to you

Sims or more arcadey?
There isn't much of a market for literal drivearound countryside or just go whereever the road takes you kind of games.

I actually quite enjoy golf games
PGA 2K21 is actually pretty good and once you play on pro difficulty it can be quite challenging to actually hit pars

Attached: 20210721032502_1.jpg (2560x1440, 390.25K)

>drivearound countryside or just go whereever the road takes you
I thought that's what that Finnish one about repairing your car is about?

Look into some mods for Astetto Corsa for that, there are plenty of "tracks" that are just endless country roads you can cruise around in with no care for racing except for how bold you want to drive.
Beam.NG drive is good for that too, great driving physics and you can pretty much do any kind of driving with what is available through the ingame downloader

what game

golf with your friends.

golf with friends

I think its 4-5 in wins between me and mfl. Way too shitty to go online with it yet.
What??
It fucking cheats!
Bonebag Ref

How many levels does it have? Is it worth a buy? Or is it a game that you beat in an hour and never touch again?

Neo Turf Masters.

Attached: 300px-NTM_VETERAN_PORTRAIT.png (300x321, 94.93K)

Mostly skateboarding games.

13 official courses and workshop stuff.

Attached: file.png (2010x1242, 3.21M)

Both, perhaps. I've not much experience in either so there's room to explore.

You could have done it in one shot if you abused the jump a little better

I've been playing it through gamepass, it's pretty fun, the multiplayer can get chaotic when you turn collision on (basically turns into a mini-golf brawler)

i really miss old madden, ultimate team is a cool concept completely ruined by extreme monetization and the newer games themselves being shit

Currently on offer too.
There are different game modes aswell.
For instance you can have the balls be hockey pucks instead and instead of a hole, there is a goal you hit into with a cardboard goalie to block you.
You can have the balls turn into different shapes and stuff.
But the good thing is that the game itself feels pretty nice to play.

there's another one called Golf around, i've yet to play it though

Attached: file.png (790x190, 45.2K)

I have been looking into two skating games, anyone have experience with either? I have my eye on Session and Skate XL at the moment, don't really want to buy both at the same time.

Attached: 1625988760661.png (571x394, 354.12K)

Same
IIRC the last NBA game without that cancer was 2014 but the pc version is the shitty last gen one because fuck PC right