What happened to Jim "Put my penis in the bin" Sterling?

What happened to Jim "Put my penis in the bin" Sterling?

Attached: jim.png (783x966, 100.78K)

I couldn't stand his insufferable smugness and weird ass professional wrestling outfits before. the fact that he can somehow make himself look more like a circus clown is impressive though

Cant believe a dude that consistently went for low hangin fruit like "Konami has bad business practices" and "Indie Greenlight games made by teenagers in their bedrooms are bad" was ever considered """insightful"""

Attached: 720sc365A.jpg (653x367, 282.05K)

Came out as trans and slowly lost about 100,000 subs over a year

Attached: tranny ad.webm (1280x720, 1.94M)

I'm still flabbergasted anyone ever took this sideshow seriously.

Years ago I used to listen to him on the Destructoid podcast where he used to revel in being an offensive cunt and I got tired of him then. When he moved to YouTube he became an SJW faggot and created his whole persona that retards adopted a cult of personality around.

He was always an overly pretentious cunt. I listened to Greg Kasavin, Jeff Gerstmann and crew from the late 90s and found their opinions to be well founded. The first time I heard about Sterling was when that faggot Brad mentioned him on a Giantbomb video, checked him out just to see why Brad was fellating him so, and was stunned to find the biggest tryhard loser in "games journalism". Never paid attention to him again.

He was losing subscribers before he trooned out.

I forgot about this episode. Did rick and morty shit way better than the actual show.

I used to watch him, but I eventually realized he just had Any Forums-tier "all games are bad" opinions, and I can only take so much of that with his smug schtick and annoying non-video-games interests inserted into the videos.

If I want to watch videos about industry controversy, I'll just watch yongyea. At least he presents the information without a bunch of obnoxious extras.

Resemblance is uncanny

> only watched him every now and then
> has a vid about a game or video game indutstry subject I was interested in
> MUH TRUMP COGRESS TERRORIST ATTACK FASCIST
> never watched again
His content was already getting quite bad.

That's what happens when you go completely up your own ass.

He's only got worse. He was part of the being doxxing harassment thing against the maker of FNAF because he donated to Republicans.

When are Jimbo's compounding health issues gonna finally do him in? He can barely fucking stand nowadays.

Attached: kriseyes.png (500x505, 162.63K)

Attached: 20220103155333.jpg (355x338, 93.83K)

Attached: 8tI8Xu1.png (833x534, 297.88K)

Still gets shit ton of Patreon money

Attached: JimSterling_20211231023820.png (598x158, 11.58K)

>Refused to innovate his content
>Started losing subscribers
>Trooned put in an attempt to save his channel
>Normies that kept him in their sub box saw and unsubscribed

I always hated that fag.

Attached: 20210530112102.png (958x508, 61.16K)

>leftists preach sex positivity and gender politics to kids
>but schoolgirl anime horseshit is bad for some reason

Trannies usually love anime, so he must have written this before decided to troon out for attention (and to solidify his permanent victim status)

literally been doing the same "nintendo bad" story since he was a writer.

Trannies hate Senran Kagura.

Attached: ResetEra_20190411023102.png (2915x2368, 2.99M)