This will be the last open-world Zelda

Dark Souls BTFO 3D Zelda so hard they had to significantly change the gameplay into an unrecognizable bastardization with BOTW.
Elden Ring is about to do the same thing again to BOTW.
How will Nintendo respond after BOTW2?

Attached: WjFAAiBHETanwEwwkcxiti.jpg (1280x720, 543.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Bk5swSyJ5zQ&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bait thread, but From should unironically make a 3D Zelda game, they have the experience and skill to do so

wat
The games are nothing alike. So are their audiences.
My gf doesn't give a fuck about Souls games.

Still seething about BotW in 2022 lmao

Sekiro sold 1/5th of what botw sold while being on 3 platforms. No one cares about from shit.

botw will probably end up outselling the entire dark souls trilogy lmao

I hope they will still make zelda games with the old formula.

Me too. I’m pretty confident that Nintendo is the type that likes to do gimmicks only once or twice, then they will move on. The Skyrim-like open world is just a gimmick until the next console.

Attached: E52E651F-49A7-4D0C-B11E-29956B51DB6D.jpg (640x1024, 122.11K)

Fuck off outside of Any Forums no one gives a flying fuck about Fromsoft weeaboo anime faggotry

Zelda is extremely mainstream. The hell you talking about?

>game breaks sales records for the series
>”they’ll never do this again!”
Beyond delusional.

No, BotW was too impactful for it to just go away. Just like when oot came out and established the 3D zelda genre, there will now be 3 zelda subseries. 2D, 3D, and open world

no the open world style will be the 3D style aonuma confirmed it

they'll probably go back to something more restrictive eventually because he also said he wanted to make sure botw wouldn't become the new template for the series the way OoT was for two decades

Since when is Souls in competition with Zelda?
Are you fighting with your imaginary strawmen again you fucking schizoid retard OP?

>The Skyrim-like open world is just a gimmick until the next console.
This level of cope is just sad. Imagine actually wanting another game like the two decades of stagnation before BotW.

>5 years
>trannys still cant stop thinking about BOTW
YWNBAW

Attached: A29CCE67-A797-4CE0-ADB1-2C92F24E2D08.jpg (750x786, 124.41K)

Attached: FF32DA46-6DB3-455A-9E74-D62880335F81.jpg (600x780, 36.17K)

I find funny how shitters say BOTW doesn't feel like Zelda when the fucking prototype was build like the original NES game
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Bk5swSyJ5zQ&feature=emb_title

Attached: images (3).jpg (739x415, 57.62K)

>Dark Souls BTFO 3D Zelda so hard they had to significantly change the gameplay into an unrecognizable bastardization with BOTW.

The fuck are you talking about? No Dark Souls even comes close to touching the brilliance of either Ocarina of Time or Majoras Mask.

> Elden Ring is about to do the same thing again to BOTW.

Eh, Elden Ring is an RPG. It’s got Zelda beat in terms of replayability and combat, but lacks the interactivity and freedom of expression that makes Zelda what it is.

I hope they go back to semi-linear. And stop the ancient technology bullshit. And stop making the game cringe anime shit.

Attached: 1612369498007.gif (281x320, 1.97M)

sekiro was the only from game I could finish the rest were boring dreary slogs. bloodborne was ok but also pretty boring. they're completely one note and charmless compared to zelda. maybe some prefer that but they're mostly autists and edgelords

Attached: 1492951786168.jpg (700x913, 111.1K)

>cringe anime shit

user if you really think BoTW is as bad as actual weeb games it really seems like a you problem