Does anyone on Any Forums still play this?

Does anyone on Any Forums still play this?
Are any of the new DLCs worth a damn?
Have they made any major balance changes since "The End"?
How low are your expectations for Payday 3?

Attached: 1633268361597.jpg (1080x937, 264.18K)

no vr no buy (payday 3)

that said payday 2 will live on another decade because it has vr and actually one of the best vr games out there

I stopped playing 4 years ago. I probably won't touch 3 if it ever comes out. Too much of a grind, everything feels overpriced, and the story feels all over the place.
I still don't know what order the missions take place in. Maybe it's better now, but I'm already done with the game.

Stopped playing already circa 2016.
DLC hell ruined the game, and its style was absolutely butchered.
The studio is now a wannabe EA -lite.

They haven't done shit with balancing besides a blanket damage buff to ARs so they're actually somewhat useful past Mayhem difficulty. Other than that and a new team/self healing perk deck, the game plays the exact same it did when it "Ended."

>Are any of the new DLCs worth a damn?
Considering they're free, yes.

>Are any of the new DLCs worth a damn?
not really, maybe some of the snipers since they are broken
>Have they made any major balance changes since "The End"?
added some extra damage when using rifles at a distance
>How low are your expectations for Payday 3?
low as shit

The DLCs vary in quality a lot. I don't remeber it all but my favorite one Is easily the scarface dlc. Most of them are forgettable and it hosnestly has a little too much dlc.

Attached: IMG_20220202_084647.jpg (3055x4096, 696.8K)

>Costumizeable outfit ruins the classy aesthetic of the game
>Annoying character that doesn't match the tone
>Ugly females
>They still haven't fixed the stupid AI, the hardest difficulty is just making every bot a bulletsponge with aimbot.
>Difficulty is either too hard or too easy, no fun in-between
This game could've have been as fun as L4d2 or payday the heist if overkill wasn't bunch of lazy Jews.

I've always played this game off and on, recently started again a few days ago and it's just as fun and entertaining as its always been. It's a mindless game that's never taken itself too seriously with varying amounts of difficulty. I couldn't really tell if the new heists were worth it or not so I just skipped out on them since I can just join randoms who are hosting and own them already. A lot of the gun DLC didn't seem crazy worth it either, I seem to own everything that's already "meta". I bought the one with the M60, that's it. $13 for the legacy collection is honestly a steal IMO though, that alone is a ton of content. Payday 3 can just be a more modern feeling PD2 and I'll be satisfied, Payday 2 for as much shit as it gets and how dumb as fuck the devs are at times is still unironically the best out of the coop wave shooters out there with KF2 slightly behind.

I'll still buy it, but I'll be extremely disappointed if they don't at least have it planned

Attached: 1428229399912.jpg (1024x1448, 139.08K)

Played it a couple months ago, the newest DLCs they've put out is pretty low quality to what they've done in the past. My expectations for 3 are pretty low and unless they don't figure out how to port 2's missions into 3 there won't be much content.

I haven't touched any of the new DLC. I still hop on every 2-3 weeks or so and play a few rounds. I never really liked playing with randos and my friends don't play it anymore, so I just play with bots. If I need to move a lot of loot, I like to have big lobby with extra bots to make it quicker. I also just use a money increaser mod so I don't have to spend hours earning money to mess around with stupid gun builds. I already beat the game without mods and have played it enough to where I don't really care about cheating in my solo play.

which is more comfy? the first game or the second?

Attached: 1615781954970.png (2600x800, 180.73K)

>Payday 3
I don't see how the story can even progress anymore after the ending unless major retcons are involved. Like how they retcon 50% of payday the heist story

I still play this on the switch. And recently got it on ps4 with all DLC.

Fuck what a difference it is going from vanilla to updated payday 2. The switch overkill and higher difficulties are almost imposible to beat with the missing content it has.

Just got this. I tried to do stealth on the go bank mission and it was the most miserable experience I've had in a game for a long time.
>Use all my ties guessing which teller has the keycard
>Crowd of civilians show up and conga line into the bank. They're now laying half way down the block. Can't move any of them because no ties. Can't shoot and bag them because I needed the ECM
>Phone rings, lady calls in a security car which shows up immediately, instantly detects the conga line which is even longer now, and sets off the alarm before I can even reach them
>An hour later finally stealth the mission with a single bag while everything was falling apart
Is that level just shitty, or is stealth in general just "Balance fifty plates perfectly and hope RNG doesn't shit on you anyways for the 50th time"?

>>Costumizeable outfit ruins the classy aesthetic of the game
>>Annoying character that doesn't match the tone
>>Ugly females
They really should've stuck with the PD:TH cast and heist specific outfits (with replacements for Wolf and Hoxton when needed)

people have always had a boner for stealth in this game (my friends are obsessed with trying to stealth every heist where it's possible) but personally I feel like its some scuffed dogshit

The first game is inside the second, levels. weapons. gear. Everything.

Stealth is pretty shit in general and especially so on like half the levels it's available in, with GO bank being one of the more annoying ones. Try Shadowraid, Diamond heist, Framing frame.

Stealth is for when you know a heist well enough to make it more difficult. It's like an alternative difficulty to just more enemy types and damage. Don't see it as the actual mode in which to play or you're gonna have a bad time everytime; Start by going loud, learn the locations and paths, and once you're confident enough go try to stealth things, but don't bail out when if tails. That's how you get it done.

but with all the garbage aspects of 2, retcons and changes
(like Vlad randomly shouting about a pig every fucking time in Slaughterhouse)

This shit better be official art in a website or other it's hilarious

GO Bank sucks pretty hard on stealth. That being said, if you can beat a level on stealth, the cost of killing civilians is worth it. Only so many spawn.

honestly can't tell if it's official or not

I wish they'd just make two games, one that's the classic horde shooting heists and then one that's a dedicated stealth game

like it's cool they try to allow for both but I don't think it does a good service to players.

I stopped playing in 2017 and I gotta admit I was really attached to it, but I wouldn't play it anymore.

This. It should be a no brainer given how you need to unlock certain perks and weapon mods to make stealth viable in the first place.