Gamerbros... it's over for us

gamerbros... it's over for us

Attached: 1643817635807.jpg (720x1276, 158.35K)

she doesn't know how lucky she is does she
>tfw wife's friend's husband will spend entire sundays watching football and doing absolutely nothing around the house

if you cannot even learn to accept and understand your partner's hobbies then you probably won't be happy in your relationship

you will never succeed if you give a shit about women's opinions

I hate women

And a fat gamer playing children's toys will?

hahaha can you imagine finding that your girlfriend tweeted something like this
>didnt realize i just got starched by a 12 year old

Eh, most women i've dated never gave a shit about me playing games. They liked that we could have our alone time and not always be glued together. It's always the obsessed cunts who have to constantly have your attention who has a problem with you doing things without them
You will never have a good relationship if you have to even think this to begin with

Most roasties waste days watching soap operas disguised as shows on streaming services.

what an open-minded and accepting woman

Without sounding so much like a redneck, this. If your wife is outing you for your peaceful hobby, then it's time to divorce her.

Roasties behaving like fucking Karen moms, lmao
That egg carton will be empty real soon and then comes the noose

that grin on his face is the who gives a shit grin

>oh no he's having fun with his bros
>better shit on him
fucking roasties

Uh... that guy is 30? I thought men age like wine. The wall might even be hitting men harder if they look like that

Get out while you can. Too many married dudes think they can 'fix' these things.

Attached: 1549102712820.webm (1280x670, 2.94M)

this is literal bants that you're taking seriously you autists

Reject women.

Attached: baec018e21f45e8f5697a37103df0ab6aea39aa7c143a016b8a2c03b2ff0dd89.jpg (1189x797, 109.03K)

Mmm let me nibble on those nips sir woof

Its just bantz you fucking idiots, you really are children

Shut the fuck up you sexless faggot mass replier.

I learned this the hard way when I broke up with my gf and she stole thousands worth of warhammer miniatures from my closet

Seethe

that is a man of pure Norfern stock with his Norfette

REEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN

Sedentary lifestyle kills the man.

bants is not posting it on the internet

Oh shit, better vapidly comment on all these Facebook and Instagram statuses of people I don't actually like instead!

kys mass replying faggot

You already gave away that you're a fucking loser the moment you mass replied, so stop acting like you know anything about this. There's no banter about it faggot

Why do women act like watching mindnumbing reality TV, shitcunt soap operas and cringe tier Netflix dramas is a much more acceptable pass time than playing games?

He's fat

>30
wtf

What he's playing?

Wait until you see a woman in her 30.

dam he looks happy hope im that happy at 30 starting to realize the more i get older the more useless it is trying to impress other people

Because they're conniving cunts.

I guarantee you she dies her hair "fun" colours and tries to force him to watch her shitty films and tv shows. She's angry because she isn't getting all the attention. I can't blame the man, modern women drain the life out of you. He needs a break to chill out and recharge.

Grow up

excretory organ doesn't reproduce

Shit
How do I counteract my sedentary lifestyle without being too active?

it’s women like her that make me happy to see old 30+ women walking alone in a pet store looking for food for their 9 cats.
God it makes me feel so good to know they go back to an empty home and probably start balling their eyes out. Ugggh i just came.

>30
That dude makes me look 21.

What she do with them?

Because looks is still all they have.

>Dating a woman that still uses facebook actively in the year of our lord.

diet and job

dude shut the fuck up. fuck off you faggot

Incels are fragile and sensitive, I would feel pity for them if they weren't such assholes 24/7

>Roastie seething she's not the center of attention
Water is wet

red pill: Brits are emotionally crippled people who connect with each other by affectionately ridiculing each other, her posting this shit online isn't some attempt at public humiliation, it's her sharing a pic of time she spent with her partner in the standard emotionally retarded british 'no sincerity, just banter' way.
black pill: Of course it triggers a bunch of banter-deficient social incompetents who don't interact with anyone outside of their parents.

So?

I don't know

lose weight

stop projecting

Attached: yes right.gif (480x320, 1.95M)

I tried 3 times, always failed, I just gave up at this point.

This is probably just a joke, but there's far worse things that guy could be doing instead. He could be abusing drugs, cheating and bringing really dangerous people around her.

This. Not to mention most people are alone and the sheer fact that they are spending time together makes most seethe.

That guy is just wise. Most women (if not all of them) think it’s effeminate when men help around the house anyways. Deep down they lose respect for you as a man. Let them complain. They don’t actually know what they want

>t. Never been in a relationship

>hole speaking
Who cares

pathetic

Faggots have all of the defects of women x10 plus none of the benefits.

>Ridicule leftists for being perennially offended
>Go apoplectic when a woman teases a man
If you were psychologically well adjusted you wouldn't be filled with rage every time someone pokes fun at you

I think like that exactly because I’ve been in relationships.

>Benefits
Such as?

This is why you hit women.